What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Fri :: Dragons 20 Bulldogs 18 @ WIN Jubilee

Heritage Round 10 - Dragons v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stagger eel

Staff member
why blame Soward?

it was an absolutely diabolical decision by Clarke, and no one else....

Danish

Referee
Dont blame the diving cat soward, blame the refereeing that rewards such behavior.

I literally hate both teams playing tonight, and I was booing at the bloody screen after that.

Clarkey must love a golden shower. There is simply no other explanation as to why he continues to reward the dragons after the bucket incident all those years ago

Dogs Of War

Coach
I just can't believe how they could come up with that one. Screw the NRL, those sorts of decisions will turn more people off Rugby League than any sex scandal will.

Kiki

First Grade
woaaaaaaaaaaah

i cant believe that decision. i thought for sure that was a try.

happy to take the 2 points but feels a bit empty

Mary

Juniors
Yeah, I cheered when no try was given. But I feel kind of dirty, because it was a dead set try. I really feel for Dogs fans atm, I would be gutted if that was my team getting denied, especially after coming back from 14-0 down.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't necessarily agree with the decision, BUT...

For mine, Eastwood grabbed Soward with his left arm. Of course Soward milked it for all he was worth, but Eastwood should know better. Under the current (admittedly ridiculous) rule, that's just asking for trouble...

innsaneink

Referee
Disgraceful decision...Dogs rorted, Steve Clark should give it away....will love to hear Bill Harrigan weasel his way out of this one on Mon nite.

BTW...the greaseball scumbag dogs fan caught on nines cameras throwing a bottle on the field should be banned from NRL for life.

Scottey

Juniors
Completely ruined the climax of a thrilling match. That decision just swamped everything else that happened. And I picked in the Dragons.Please let this farce detract from the sex scandal.

dogz08

First Grade
Another 2 points taken off us.. and now some of our fans will be in trouble.. god it's been a sh*t night