What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Sharks 4 Dragons 26 @ Toyota

Round 11 :: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Game set match, Soward lovely chip n regather + flick. Cooper gets it to Morris who gets a hat trick. Great stuff

Dragon

Coach
Well i dont know what happened. Maybe an eye gouge, ball grab, bite... Paea fired up but didn't put a formal complaint on Gallen (i think).

As a result, Sharks get a fu*kin penalty and score. Why not put the scumbag on report, f*ck him

IanG

Coach
Thank goodness Cronulla get on the board. Dragons have put them to the sword in the second half.

Turn off the porch light Harold Holt is definatly not coming home this year

kruzin

Juniors
Full time wrap up

49:21 Try to Ben Hornby
(Forward pass?) Discuss this.
49:40 Conversion to Jamie Soward
Score = 10 - 0
51:30 After being dragged over the sideline (carried) A bit of a biff between Reece Williams & Jamie Soward
(My personal opinon is the penalty should of gone to Reece Williams)
53:51 Try to Brett Morris
55:34 Conversion to Jamie Soward
Score = 16 - 0
60:38 Try to Brett Morris
62:13 Missed Coversion Attempt by Jamie Soward
Score = 20 - 0
64:06 Try to Ben Hornby
65:51 Conversion to Jamie Soward
Score = 26 - 0
72:07 Micky Paiea & Paul Galleon throw a few punches, an alleged biting complaint, but then is not formally written down. This will be discussed more.
74:03 Video Refs Call - Try to Blake Ferguson
75:02 Missed Conversion From Covell
77:05 Video Refs Call - No try.

Defense was a massive issue in the second half for the sharks, as was the attack in the first half. Mistakes and bad ball play on 5th options kept killing them.

Well done to the dragons who absolutley anialated the sharks in the second half.

Crowd - 15,201 (Best Crowd Figure for a Sharks home game this year)

rossy

Juniors
Well i dont know what happened. Maybe an eye gouge, ball grab, bite... Paea fired up but didn't put a formal complaint on Gallen (i think).

As a result, Sharks get a fu*kin penalty and score. Why not put the scumbag on report, f*ck him

Geee, have some decaf... you won by 20.

Raider_69

Post Whore
my view of it, looked like gallen took exception to something in the tackle, and said something to paea that offended him greatly. What that was is anyone's guess. Thats how i read the situation anyways

Ohwell, guess we'll never know. They seem to have a chat and clear the air after the game at the hand shake so all's well that ends ok.

Serious, how bad are the sharks? Even we beat them!

Latest posts