What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Sharks 4 Dragons 26 @ Toyota

Round 11 :: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stuffy

Juniors
2gb said it was a racial comment by gallen, picked up on the fox mics... He probably doesn't deserve for this to "stay on the field" given that he doesn't play in the spirit of the game himself, i.e. lay down/wink to team mates at kogarah

Last edited:

rossy

Juniors
How about ......stfu its the local derby and gtfo

Classy... do you want my phone number and address so you can come and tell me in person? I live in the St George district so it shouldn't take you long to get here.

11Straight

Juniors
Classy... do you want my phone number and address so you can come and tell me in person? I live in the St George district so it shouldn't take you long to get here.
:lol::lol: What a f**king hero.:lol:

Great game and a great result it was good to see us finally put someone away even if it was the snarks.

rossy

Juniors
:lol::lol: What a f**king hero.:lol:

Great game and a great result it was good to see us finally put someone away even if it was the snarks.

I don't take kindly to being told to fo.

Are you sure you're not Shark fans. You seem to like working in a pack.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, since when did LU become a playground? Grow up rossy, we're talking footy here, not trash.

Iafeta

Referee
The main drama I see with Cronulla is leadership. It seems to me Sticky Stuart is going through the same coaching cycle as he had at the Roosters. Make some bold changes, see some top results, and then slowly but surely lose the faith of the players and create club anarchy.

It's a pity, because last night I was quite impressed by several of their players. Mostly the young chargers. Vea looks to be a very good talent. Nathan Stapleton has a load of ability. Terrence Seu Seu was passionate and strong. I wish Gallen didn't have the issue at the end of the game, he came there to play hard last night and was doing a good job for his side. Blake Ferguson is also a very balanced runner of the football. There's a few players there that look like they either aren't putting in or are miles out of form, Pommeroy and Hughes are at the top of that pile.

I think if you look at Cronulla, it's probably much the same with the other strugglers in the Roosters, Warriors, Raiders and Eels. Several players are individually playing very well, perhaps even some of their best footy. But it's the team structures that are so badly wrong. It's no surprise that they all seem to have young coaches. I think a bloke like Brian Smith at all those clubs who knows what sort of culture he wants to encourage and doesn't worry about bad press to do it would have all those clubs in the top 8 as he does with Newcastle.