What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Fri :: Dragons 38 Panthers 10 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 12 :: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Mick

Referee
The dragons are doing pretty well with 8 of their top 17 out including 6 origin/test standard players. It's drawing a long bow to suggest the panthers are doing so well despite their big names missing.
It's a pretty even game but I'm hoping the dragons play well for 80minutes. I'm doubting the panthers can maintain the rage for 80.

Starter - Replacement:
Dragons
Cooper - Stanley - Not bad really...
Boyd - Nightingale - Test winger as a replacement...
Weyman - Hunt - Good player
Poore - Jon Green - Fair enough but he's played a bit of FG.
Creagh - Dean Young - Not exactly average
Saffy - Merrin - Fair enough
Smith - Beau Scott - in great form
Prior -Neville Costigan - SOO player

Penrith:
Petero Civoniceiva - Sam Mckendry (Under 20's)
Michael Jennings - Geoff Daniella
Luke Lewis - Joseph Paulo
Trent Waterhouse - Tim Grant

Don't give me that garbage that the Dragons are so hurt by players leaving, they've got great players to fill in positions...we on the other hand are replacing them with 20 year olds....hence why I said i'm proud of their heart.

Oh wait...and again...the referee's are at it again...Stanley strips the ball...and there you have it...a try from the penalty...fantastic..

Big Mick

Referee
That should have been a knock on against Soward...if not...then Nightingale knocking it on in the pick up...Far out...decisions so far Dragons 20 - Penrith 2.

Stremo

Juniors
It was way forward omg there was a forward pass that went unoticed on the panthers + a early nockon from the hooker see me whinging no I didnt. Open my eyes? I dont know what game you guys are watching

bigfoot

Juniors
It was way forward omg there was a forward pass that went unoticed on the panthers + a early nockon from the hooker see me whinging no I didnt. Open my eyes? I dont know what game you guys are watching

Aiton knocked on from dummy-half and that was missed, and Iosefa could easily have gone to the sin-bin, so at least it's not all going one way.

Caged Panther: I have no idea...

Latest posts