What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Fri :: Dragons 38 Panthers 10 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 12 :: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Mick

Referee
Bloody Frank Puletua...deadset he has never had a decent set of hands in his career.

Blair looks lazy...still....making mistakes...still.....why he was allowed anywhere near first grade again after that trial against Parramatta where he single-handedly lost the game.

Everyone else looking ok and putting in...Tough without Petero, Waterhouse, Lewis, Jennings among a couple of others...but its fairly even considering they don't have Cooper, Weyman, Poore, Creagh. But I think ours have more influence on the team than theirs as they have adequate cover for em...whereas I think our backline depth is very skinny.

Pritchard not doing anything...per usual.

:lol:

I'd hate to see how long a slow change would take if 5 years is quick!

Also I wasn't aware you could score tries in AFL.

Slow change = millions of years

No there are no tries in the AFL but there are 'bombs' and HEAPS AND HEAPS of knock-ons

skeepe

Immortal
Two blatant forward passed by the Dragons in that movement then they get a rubbish penalty... Gee they live a charmed life with the refs

Big Pete

Referee
Iosefa lucky not to go in the bin IMO.

Don't both feet have to be behind the line? Either way, neither foot was on the line.

skeepe

Immortal
That came off Stanley's arm, should have been ruled knock on... and then another bullsh*t penalty.

Big Mick

Referee
Home town penalty that one...absolute garbage.

Dragons have been laying around the ruck the whole game...no penalties...Paulo does it...with a bit of booing....penalty...freakin home town ref's.

Latest posts