What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Sun :: Knights 18 Eels 20 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 13 :: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelementary

Post Whore
LolNoughts

Our pack of nuffies really took it to your superstar top 4 wannabes :lol:.

I'd be more gracious, but seeing the total lack of humility and respect being shown by everyone bar the class act that is Brian Smith, I say screw it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
LolNoughts

I'd be more gracious, but seeing the total lack of humility and respect being shown by everyone bar the class act that is Brian Smith, I say screw it.

What are you on about Eele?

Every Knights fan on here has said that the better team won today or something to tht effect.

Give yourself an uppercut

~knights~

Juniors
that was an embarrassing performance

how come we can beat the TOP teams but can't beat the sh*ttier teams

grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
LolNoughts

In that case, lolEels. We only played at about 40% of our ability, yet you only snuck home. You should have won by 20.

Regardless, we were sh*t, Parra were fractionally less sh*t and wanted it more than us.

skeepe

Immortal
Good to see the good guys prevailing despite the referees once again trying to hand the game to the Knights.

The Knights are a shocking team this year and are about 10 higher places than they should be thanks solely to dodgy refereeing, glad to see the idiots in pink weren't able to manufacture another win for the scum.