What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Sat :: Panthers 6 Sea Eagles 20 @ CUA

Round 14 :: Panthers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murraymob

Coach
promoting the ball wide may just be a good idea considering pritchard spends all game there sort of defeats the purpose../
Our forwards bar petro and waterhouse and lewis are average.Hitting the ball up with one pass runs on the third and fourth hardly makes the defence work hard making easy pickings.We never looked like we where in the game and the bulldogs will put 50 on us if that 17 are named next week

abpanther

Staff member
Peanuts was a passenger all game, sure we need to get it to him out wide but he seemed disinterested and carrying an injury, I thought Bell and Puletua tried hard, seemed to get good metres. I think we lack pace out wide with Jennings, Gordon and Daniella out, just don't have the depth to cover.

I also think Coote or Sammut need to be dropped, they are both the same player, pick one and drop the other and bring Iosefa onto the bench to add some impact from dummy half.

murraymob

Coach
bell needs to be signed up now he is talking with parra at the moment.The club started a clean out .We need to continue. to free up money for outside buys starting with woolnough ,blair elford,

abpanther

Staff member
Blair has to go, guy sucks so bad, dropped ball and bad defensive read led to the first try, completely out of shape.

murraymob

Coach
anyone who actually watched that game would have not felt good manly and penrith where terrible.Would go close to the worst game to watch this year

Kilkenny

Coach
I didn't think Manly were terrible. I thought they played pretty smart and there defensive was extremely good making us look second rate. There defensive made it very difficult for us and we did ourselves no favours with the amount of mistakes we made.

I think the criticism of some of our players is unwarranted. Yeah sure we didnt play well and some of our players were down on the night but suggesting half the side should be relegated to Windsor in the NSW Cup is ridiculous. The form of the our Windsor reserves and Toyota Cup side pretty much speaks for itself and there is no one in either of those two sides who deserve promotion. In the absence of Lewis, Jennings and Co we are stuck with the same players who played this evening and I am sure they will improve against the Bulldogs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pamfers will bounce back on Friday, they always lift to play us and I expect nothing less than a tussle.

choc_soldier

Coach
I honestly think the Doggies will blow us off the park - no Lewis, no Jennings (injured or in Origin camp), and most importantly no Petero.

There will have to be a monumental improvement IMO to even be on par with them.

mxlegend99

Referee
Was just watching best defensive plays... gee there were some great try saving tackles in this game. The one that stood out most after the game was the David Williams > Lachlan Coote tackle. But we had a great try savers on both David and Tony Williams.

Was hard to see how strong some of our defense was while watching the game the first time around, but these blokes certainly had some commitment in defence which helped minimise the blowout.

Our attack was f*cking awful though. The amount of possession we copped up with no pressure at all was just ridiculous. How can you make so many play the ball errors in one game?