What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Fri :: Bulldogs 30 Cowboys 18 @ ANZ

Round 16 :: Bulldogs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-bul-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 4. Daryl Millard 5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant 9. Mick Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson
11. Gary Warburton 12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Brad Morrin 15. Greg Eastwood 16. Yileen Gordon 17. Daniel Holdsworth

teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Ty Williams
2. Michael Bani 3. Ben Harris 4. Willie Tonga 5. John Williams
6. Travis Burns 7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Shane Tronc 9. Aaron Payne 10. Matthew Scott
11. Carl Webb 12. Scott Bolton
13. Luke O'Donnell

Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Manase Manuokafoa 17. Steve Southern
Reserves: 18. James Tamou 19. Steve Rapira 20. Grant Rovelli

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 16
Bulldogs v North Queensland
ANZ Stadium, Friday 5:15pm

NSW Cup Round 14
Bankstown City (BUL) v Cronulla Sutherland (CRO)
The Crest Stadium, Saturday 3:00pm

QLD Cup Round 15
Sunshine Coast (MAN) vs Northern (NQL)
Stockland Park, Saturday 2:00pm

Burleigh vs Mackay (NQL)
Pizzey Park, Saturday 7:00pm

r16-bulnql.jpg

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
Bullies to win, probably in a tight one. JT backed up from the Test and scored a hat-trick, so a 48 hour turnaround feels like a long time. Cows weren't great against the Dragons away from home, and the Dogs are playing too well at the moment.

ouwet

Bench
Bullies to win, probably in a tight one. JT backed up from the Test and scored a hat-trick, so a 48 hour turnaround feels like a long time. Cows weren't great against the Dragons away from home, and the Dogs are playing too well at the moment.

Hopefully you're right lol but Thurston always saves his best for the Doggies... 2 day turn around doesn't really effect him either.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
This'll be a great one, real hard to pick a winner, but i'll go for cows purely on JT's recent form (except for the dragons game) and his ability not to tire after rep games. Cows1-8.

Hopefully you're right lol but Thurston always saves his best for the Doggies... 2 day turn around doesn't really effect him either.

:DNice One. This will be a hard one for both teams. Going on the table, Bulldogs but by recent form its a mix.

Charlie124

First Grade
Cows by 12

Should be a great game. Why arent the doggies moving this one to suncorp like previous years?

This will be an awesome game, as for tipping it's 50/50 imo. I am leaning towards the Bulldogs but I can't rule the Cowboys out. Although, I tipped the Cowboys against the Dragons and lost. The loss of Bowen is huge but if Thurston fires...who knows.

jimmythehand

Juniors
okay so armit has a hernia, boy am i glad morrin wasn't chosen on merit.

bulldogs to win this in a canter. The General will carve the Cowgirls up, Kimmorley will once again show he's NSW best halfback and Thurston will be bottled up with nowhere to move.

Bulldogs 32 Cowgirls 12

If Thurston has a blinder, I'll revise my score to 24-22 with goalkicking to prove the difference (probably el masri missing).

Shorty

Staff member
Ooh ooh I'm so glad Dogs chose Holdworth, he's good to lose the ball a few times!
The guy was horrible last week - Why is he picked again?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Holdsworth tore Melbourne a new one four weeks ago, what are you on? :|

Charlie124

First Grade
Thurston always backs up well, and being 2 days later is absolutely perfect, just needs to make it through tonights game unscathed. I dont think the loss of Bowen will hurt us too much, Ty has gotten back to some great form and Bowen really hasnt fired much this year so far. Hopefully Rapira and Tamou both get a run, they'll tear the dogs to shreds.

CARN THE COWS!!!

Latest posts