What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Sat :: Roosters 19 Sharks 12 @ SFS

Round 16 :: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said this in our forum. The win tonight means alot to the Roosters, it is spectacular to see us finally get up in one of these arm wrestles, and I'm damn proud of my boys for winning what was a winnable game.

Well done to the Sharks as well, keep your heads up!

EASTS TO WIN

eddiesmith

Juniors
I agree.. I mean the Sharks were very depleted as well.. I think the Roosters were at full strength right?
:roll:

Dont care about who was missing for either side, but on the day the Roosters completely dominated and yet it doesnt show on the scoreboard, hell it was only a double on the back of a shocking mistake by Gallen that got them over the line

One things for sure, the Roosters should still be spoon favourites

aussies1st

Staff member
Good on ya Roosters wish I kept my original tip had a feeling after last week you guys would go on.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
:roll:

Dont care about who was missing for either side, but on the day the Roosters completely dominated and yet it doesnt show on the scoreboard, hell it was only a double on the back of a shocking mistake by Gallen that got them over the line

One things for sure, the Roosters should still be spoon favourites

Sore loser much...

dice

Juniors
Just proving it wasn't a fluke.. Cronulla played back to the way they did in the first part of the season. They will be lucky to win another game.

Sharks are more clueless than the roosters in attack. Opposition teams will just compress their defence like the roosters did.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Sharks are more clueless than the roosters in attack. Opposition teams will just compress their defence like the roosters did.

I mean a grubber off the scrum. If they had of watched our previous matches they would have seen we have the worst goal line defence in the comp.

Lambretta

First Grade
That was a much better defensive effort by the Roosters. They really ran hard at the Sharks when they were in posession and they backed each other up. Something that was missing for the games against Penrith and Newcastle.

The Roosters lacked punch in attack (especially in the 1st half when we dominated posession) - and I'm amazed the Sharks didnt work out how compressed we were and just go round us. But their lack of vision is great for us. There were some very good all round performances on the night and it's good to see young enthusiastic lads get a run and actually put in.

On a more disappoining note: Friend had a good game and has now backed that effort up by drunkenly slapping a woman at Tank - whilst trying to slap someone else. Great going lad. :roll:

But that drama aside - things are looking marginally better for us Rooster fans. Here's to not having to play Dragons, Dogs, etc for a while....... DOH!