What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Sat :: Roosters 19 Sharks 12 @ SFS

Round 16 :: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
i wish we could beat terrible teams. but we can't even do that. we've lost to tigers, warriors, broncos, cowboys, and titans, all games we should have won.

BWNB

First Grade
Sorry to break it to you sharks fans, you will not make the 8.

You have played 4 terrible teams, and won four games.

Eels, Warriors, Raiders and Broncos, all terrible form at the time.

Wake up to yourself.

All without a heap of our best players....

Now that we have Ashley Klein we can expect the usual 10 penalties inside 16 minutes and our token 4 in the last 10 when Cronulla have racked up 50 points.

Rovelli

Bench
Barrett will enter a plea very shortly. If he ends up being suspended, that basically cancels out Anasta missing from the Roosters.

Roosters are due for a win LOL, they won't get a better opportunity.

adamkungl

Immortal
Barrett will enter a plea very shortly. If he ends up being suspended, that basically cancels out Anasta missing from the Roosters.

Tbh Titans, in NSW, with a bunch of injuries, or Cowboys without their origin players plus injuries, were far better opportunities.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

They scored 46 points against Brisbane without Barrett OR Gallen...

Rovelli

Bench
I'm not taking any credit away from Cronulla, but Brisbane were absolutely horrible.

Leads to my next point, the quick turnaround from Monday night to Saturday night.

Maybe the Goosters can win.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
After the last two weeks, the Roosters have been firmly placed in my "never to tip again" basket. So they'll probably win this week ...

The Dodger

First Grade
not only were we missing barrett, but we were missing two halves.

reece williams was slotted into the 5/8 position so we only had one half running the team around.

nathan stapleton and corey hughes helped out a couple of times but scotty porter was basically doing it all.

reece is again in the 5/8 position this weekend.

The Dodger

First Grade
talk about depleted, we dont have any more halves to stick in the team.

buster and green are both injured.

Tonight we will see a penalty count of 11-6 to Cronulla; 4 Roosters penalties coming off the first tackle inside our own 30; 3 of those coming in the last 15 minutes; our first penalty coming after about 20 when the count is already 3-0; the game is over by the 50th minute mark.

Hopefully it's a low crowd so lining up at the bar won't take forever.

GO THE ROOSTERS, 7 IN A ROW!!

Yeah, I guess you took a holiday from life when we lost to the Titans and Cowboys and just missed the fact the Sharks played their best game in probably a year without Barrett and Gallen.

Latest posts