What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Fri :: Rabbitohs 36 Panthers 12 @ ANZ

Round 18 :: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
I've still go no idea who I think will win this game. Penrith paying $2.50 is pretty good value though! The Rabbitohs were atrocious last week. More form like that and they'll get bent over again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LATE MAIL
SOUTH SYDNEY'S tumultuous time of late has settled slightly, at least in terms of on-field personnel. Both the Rabbitohs, facing a sixth straight loss, and Penrith are expected to be as named for their clash at ANZ Stadium tonight.
Garret Crossman, named as Souths' 18th man, remains some chance of playing, while the Panthers' standby players, Sam McKendry and Andrew Emelio, should drop out of their squad.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhq...en-for-crossman/2009/07/09/1246732428953.html

Big Mick

Referee
here we go....Souths attack the head on every tackle in the first set....and then we get penalised for inside the 10...and Souths score...all from penalty.

Bloody hell...

Big Mick

Referee
I give up on Referee's...deadset useless and never will be any good...ever...

How that bomb came off Killifi I have no idea...seeing as it came off simpson's HAND...idiots!

Big Mick

Referee
You are kidding cummins....penalty off the kick off...how about you go to the South Sydney Drop out and freaking Talanoa running 5 metres before the kick was made...no penalty for that was there...you freaking goose....one rule for one team....and another set for another...bloody joke...

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't consider this a proper game so I won't write our season off based on this. But I still expect a bit more common sense, even from this inexperienced panthers side. Too much sideways movement with the ball and every time Souths attack our 20 they looked like scoring. 20-0 at halftime. We won't win but we better restrict the damage to our for and against.

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith to win.

Nathan Smith FTS.

I love Penrith...but that aint gonna happen...not with the players we have out...our backline has nothing, our forwards are nothing without Waterhouse, Petero, Lewis and Pritchard...backs nothing without Coote, Jennings, Gordon...can't win without those guys out.