What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sat :: Knights 23 Raiders 4 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 18 :: Knights v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Tilse was solid.

If you are going to complain about refs you must mention the fact that a scrum was not awarded to newcastle when Rogers kicked hit the referee.

There is no question mark over this decision. Its a simple rule and a simple call.

You can debate the rest, but this was a clear mistake, which went the Raiders way.

That is the thing that is the most worrying about the refs. How they make actually mistakes like that.

At the end of the day some rules are down to interpretation. However, actually not knowing a rule and reffing at the highest level. Unforgivable.

As soon as he got hit I turned to my girlfriend and started ranting about the Knights about to go on attack and then he ruled play on :lol:

Such shoddy refs we have.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Who the f**k was the video ref tonight? They are the most incompetent f**king video ref I have seen in a long time.

1. Daniel Vidot scored that try. Clearly. At absolute worst it was benefit of the doubt.

2. Massive forward pass to Danny Wicks, who passes it to Naiqama who knocks it forward into the in-goal, then bounces it trying to ground it. And it's a f**king try?!?!?!?!? Not even benefit of the doubt?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Knights have had a helping hand with three tries tonight, and the Raiders have been robbed as one. Had the refereeing been competent, the final score would have been Raiders 8 Knights 7.

MOTM: Jarred Maxwell (Newcastle)

F**k up you dumb merkin

Chris Ward has always been a dou*he bag for the record and i thought his last two decisions were inconsistant the Naiqama and Vidot ones but we were terrible, with campese's goal kicking the way it is we only would of reduced the margin by 4 anyways

Latest posts