What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sat :: Knights 23 Raiders 4 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 18 :: Knights v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-nwc-main.jpg

1. Shannon McDonnell
2. Keith Lulia 3. Junior Sau 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Akulia Uate
6. Ben Rogers 7. Jarrod Mullen
8. Mark Taufua 9. Isaac DeGois 10. Chris Houston
11. Steve Simpson (c) 12. Zeb Taia
13. Matt Hilder​

Interchange: 14. Wes Naiqama 15. Marvin Karawana 16. Richie Fa’aoso 17. Danny Wicks
Reserves: 18. Cory Paterson 19. Scott Dureau​

teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan
2. Daniel Vidot 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Phil Graham
6. Terry Campese 7. Marc Herbert
8. Dane Tilse 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Troy Thompson
11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison
13. Alan Tongue (C)​

Interchange: 14. Joel Thompson 15. Nigel Plum 16. Josh Miller 17. Scott Logan
Reserves: 18. Glen Turner​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Adam Reid
Video Referee: Chris Ward​

Toyota Cup Round 18
Newcastle v Canberra
EnergyAustralia Stadium, Saturday 5:15pm​

QLD Cup Round 16
Souths Logan (CAN) v Sunshine Coast (MAN)
Davies Park, Sunday 3:00pm​

r18-nwccan.jpg

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You have an unhealthy obsession with Skeepe Timmah. I have never seen Skeepe celebrate a Knight breaking his leg like his evil twin Spike did today with the Justin Carney injury.

Timmah

Staff member
Unhealthy obsession? It's a f**king joke, lighten up. As for spike, nobody condoned what he said, least of all me. The thread title simply makes light of his well known hate of the Newcastle club and region, which is up there with his level of hatred for referees.

t-ba

Post Whore
This is going to be an Absolute cracker.

Oh, and The match shouldn't be too bad either.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cmon skeepe, who's fault is it going to be? The refs? Jarrod Mullen? Mine? The knitting grannies in the crowd?

mxlegend99

Referee
Assuming the Raiders don't have anyone picked for State of Origin, i think they could get a nice big win over the Knights here. They seem to be finding form at the right time of the season.

t-ba

Post Whore
Cmon skeepe, who's fault is it going to be? The refs? Jarrod Mullen? Mine? The knitting grannies in the crowd?

The atmosphere of Newcastle has a certain effect on civilised people, and the NRL forbids teams to play in pressurised lifesuits.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Things that are bad about Newcastle

This fat bloke who walks around Mayfield and his shirt doesn't quite cover his gut. There is another very similar man who walks around hunter street. Fat blokes with ill fitting shirts are a Newcastle Icon.

Two JB HIFIS within walking distance... are you serious.

That homeless guy who hangs around beaumont street. He has a very annoying voice.

For all these reasons I am picking the Raiders by 50-100 points.

Timmah

Staff member
My god... locations of record stores and fat and homeless people as a reason to hate somewhere? :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Things that are bad about Newcastle

This fat bloke who walks around Mayfield and his shirt doesn't quite cover his gut. There is another very similar man who walks around hunter street. Fat blokes with ill fitting shirts are a Newcastle Icon.

Two JB HIFIS within walking distance... are you serious.

That homeless guy who hangs around beaumont street. He has a very annoying voice.

For all these reasons I am picking the Raiders by 50-100 points.
:lol: If its the same bloke I'm thinking of, I think you'll find he spends most of his time doing laps of Hunter Street ;-)

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
lol I actually live in Newcastle because of work.

I was also born in the hunter valley where I began to hate Newcastle after Cessnock was dudded over the 1999 Newcastle Rugby League grand final. Zane Clark obviously scored. !!

skeepe

Immortal
Calling me out in a thread title... f**king pathetic Timmah. Get a life you goose.

The Raiders will win because, quite frankly, they are a more talented team 1-17. It's immaterial that the teams haven't been named yet, there's nobody that the Knights have that the Raiders can't better.

There will be absolutely no bitching about refereeing decisions from me this week. Unless it's justified.

skeepe

Immortal
lol I actually live in Newcastle because of work.

I was also born in the hunter valley where I began to hate Newcastle after Cessnock was dudded over the 1999 Newcastle Rugby League grand final. Zane Clark obviously scored. !!

Newcastle always get the decisions go in their favour. It's absolutely unfathomable how many mind-boggling decisions go their way. They've won games this season because of it.

Latest posts