What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Sat :: Roosters 12 Sea Eagles 44 @ SFS

Round 23 :: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cupid

Juniors
Stewart is fit enough to play, just that they don't want to risk anything, expect to see him play next week.

Eelectrica

Referee
Roosters hard done by there i think. I understand the call, but can't agree with it.
Hate for a 'try' like that to decide a grand final.

Again the Video ref has come up with possibly this years worst decision in giving Manly a benefit of the doubt to the wolfman. Will be talked about after the game for sure. A try no longer requires any ball control or skill.

Daddycool

Juniors
That's embarrassing. There is no way that should have been awarded. Wolfman had no control. Regardless if he had a finger on it......

The current interpretation of scoring a try is a joke.

But I'll take it....

Downie

Guest Moderator
Again the Video ref has come up with possibly this years worst decision in giving Manly a benefit of the doubt to the wolfman. Will be talked about after the game for sure. A try no longer requires any ball control or skill.

Get your hand off it, there have been plenty of 'worse' decisions this year. Going by the rules it's a correct decision. Can't say I agree with the rule though.

Garts

Bench
That last try was a shocker but definately within the rules, seen plenty just as dodgy awarded this year. They need to change the rules!!!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Get your hand off it, there have been plenty of 'worse' decisions this year. Going by the rules it's a correct decision. Can't say I agree with the rule though.

That's thing thing; it is correct under the rules, just a stupid, stupid rule.

Latest posts