What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Sat :: Roosters 12 Sea Eagles 44 @ SFS

Round 23 :: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why I like Manly fans. At least they can say they don't think it should've been awarded. F*cking good half by them though.

Garts

Bench
Goes to show what a good completion rate and some discipline can achieve. Although I am hardly getting excited as it was the Roosters but it is a step in the right direction.

Garts

Bench
I would not be rushing him back, maybe the final round against the Titans. I do not expect to win next week but we should win the final 2 games againts the Sharks and Titans at home. Wait till then.

caspersparks

Juniors
i just dont get the roosters... they have played sooooooo bad all season, but on paper, they are not half bad.. its strange..

adamkungl

Immortal
coaching....or lack thereof...some of the things im starting to hear about freddy and his coaching staffs attitude...highly disappointing.

Cletus

First Grade
coaching....or lack thereof...some of the things im starting to hear about freddy and his coaching staffs attitude...highly disappointing.

We're all ears:). He doesn't seem like the kind of coach that can get the best out of his players, too lax. Reminds me of Brown at St George.

caspersparks

Juniors
It's individuals not working as a team unit imo casper.
I just don't know, it's frustrating.

i bet its frustrating.. it would be ok if it was a young, inexperienced team with no expectations, but with a team with so much talent, it would sh*t me to tears.. with a different coach/attitude there is no reason they cant win the prem. next season..

adamkungl

Immortal
i bet its frustrating.. it would be ok if it was a young, inexperienced team with no expectations, but with a team with so much talent, it would sh*t me to tears.. with a different coach/attitude there is no reason they cant win the prem. next season..

they ARE the most young and inexperienced team in the comp...

Latest posts