What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Sun :: Broncos 58 Panthers 24 @ Suncorp

Round 23 :: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
That's game over. Broncos in again. Panthers will miss their 5th successive finals series in a row. Next year will be even more painful with a weaker roster and the same terrible coach.

mxlegend99

Referee
Uhhhh he is past his best. It's an insult to him to suggest that he wasn't better then he currently is at his peak. Doesn't make him a bad player now... he's just a shadow of his former self.

Eelectrica

Referee
If the Broncos didn't give up 24 in the 1st half, you could almost believe in them again.

Looks like we might have a ball game after all when they face the Dragons.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Problem is if we give up 24 to the Dragons we will lose!

Mind you 2 matches without Michaels=2 wins!

mxlegend99

Referee
This is confirmation that Matt Elliott is the f*cking worst coach in the NRL. Doesn't matter how good his side is, or how much is on the line... he's just not capable of getting his team to win when they need to.

beads6

First Grade
Gotta be happy with that win if your a Broncos fan. Lets just hope the Broncos tighten up there defence and turn up to play on Friday night against the Dragqueens.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well i called it earlier that the Broncos would run away with it. I was hoping like hell i would be wrong, but with the precedent Matt Elliott had set in winning important matches... it was pretty much inevitable.

Congratulations Broncos fans. I'm not sure that this win is proof that anything has changed for you guys... we'll wait and see how they go against a side that isn't absolutely horrible. Hopefully you guys have turned a corner. Would be great to see some good footy in the final few weeks on the season and it sure as hell aint coming from the Panthers.

wittyfan

Referee
The writing was on the wall for Penrith a few weeks ago when they couldn't beat the woeful Warriors at home.

zaku

Juniors
That's game over. Broncos in again. Panthers will miss their 5th successive finals series in a row. Next year will be even more painful with a weaker roster and the same terrible coach.

3 awful performances in a row from the Panthers, but hey, they are 1 point from 5th spot, with 3 winable games left to come!! I reckon they will still get 1 finals game this year!
Must be frustrating though being a Panthers fan.
As for next year, I think they will do alright! So hard to predict these days though.