What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Fri :: Eels 48 Panthers 6 @ Parramatta

Round 25 :: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
18-0.

Penrith might be done for season 2009.

They'll need a miracle here. Making the scoreline respectable wouldn't be a bad play, as the Eels have to play the Dragons next week.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Honestly why would you support a team like Penrith? curse myself for the decision I made 20 years ago. Doomed to following year after year mediocrity. Congratulations Parra.

The penalties are killing us, some of them have been a bit harsh but its mostly poor handling errors, poor passes and lazy penalties costing us any chance here. Again the season is on the line against a quality opponent and predictably we're getting pumped. What an ordinary side.

Rovelli

Bench
p9103, at least your team is in the hunt come R25, a bit more than what us Warriors' fans have been put through in 09

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hayne is just a freak, no one in the NRL is even on the same planet as him right now... hows that kick for burt, he had 2 seconds to make that decision, put the kick in and to do it so perfectly... wow, he's good

Mortimer playing the house down too, he's a shoe in for the rookie honours now. Duges gave him a good run though

TheFrog

Coach
Cooper made a break, looking for support, Jennings is pulled back. Parramatta receive the penalty.

This sums up the first half.

Why can't we have a fair contest?

Meth

Staff member
Cooper made a break, looking for support, Jennings is pulled back. Parramatta receive the penalty.

This sums up the first half.

Why can't we have a fair contest?

Why can't we have a game without some moron whinging about the referees?

pantherz9103

First Grade
p9103, at least your team is in the hunt come R25, a bit more than what us Warriors' fans have been put through in 09

Atleast your team has made the finals a couple of times recently

Penrith

05- 10th
06- 12th
07- 16th
08- 12th
09- most likely miss the 8 again!

Elliot isn't answerable. We keep losing more than we win yet he gets a contract extension. Our No 1 hooker Aiton is let go to the Sharks, we sign a muppet like David Simmons. Who the f**k runs this club? :lol:

I'm glad I'm not a fan.... oh wait :(

Latest posts