What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Mon :: Sea Eagles 10 Panthers 12 @ Brookvale

Round 3 :: Manly v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ERRORS:
Manly 17
Penrith 12

after 54 min.

For comparison, yesterday after fulltime:
Dragons 10
Sharks 13

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
This is embarrassing... 6 - 6.

Neuman.. terrible.

What are they doing?!

Manly.. Come on.

Hahaha I'm going crazy =]

TimmyB

Juniors
Awful, awful game.

Wade Graham looks promising - throws a stunning pass. Beautiful ball to Pritchard and then to Petero in the set that lead to the try.

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
Gaba I've noticed this too, but they deserve it.

Honestly, I am just lost for words. I don't understand. With all the controversy, everything, they have an opportunity against one of the spoon favourites.. And they are embarrassing the colours.

I'm just so confused. Maybe every other team has just got them sized up now? Yep.. Another error as I'm typing. It's easy to be a critic, but someone tell me I'm being too harsh.

skeepe

Immortal
God I hope this doesn't go to golden point. Another 10 minutes of this... I don't even want to think about it.

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
God I hope this doesn't go to golden point. Another 10 minutes of this... I don't even want to think about it.

100% agree with you. Just end this nightmare. I hope the paper grills Manly tomorrow.

PENRITH SCORE.

Manly... My God.

Pathetic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**k Iosefa's in.

Reigning premiers Manly 0/3 :crazy:

skeepe

Immortal

mrbishi

Juniors
Bailey scores, kick to come, manly dont deserve to win this, the simple errors they have made is just disgraceful....

Latest posts