What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Mon :: Sea Eagles 10 Panthers 12 @ Brookvale

Round 3 :: Manly v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cletus

First Grade
Oh dear.

Surely Dessie must now send out an SOS for Sam Harris and Jye Mullane.

If Lyon is out, Glenn Stewart has the flu, Matai has a bizarre gardening accident and the U20's team crashs their plane into the Andes and cannibalises each other we might have to send an SOS to Witty;-).

AILD

Bench
both teams were sh*t house.

manly was just that little bit worse.

panthers look really frustrated (the amount of times they rolled their eyes at the end of the set of 6 or times that aiton blew up was crazy)...no communication...lack urgency or intrest. altho their defence was great tonight. if that was the broncos penrith would have been done by a billion.

Garts

Bench
If Lyon is out, Glenn Stewart has the flu, Matai has a bizarre gardening accident and the U20's team crashs their plane into the Andes and cannibalises each other we might have to send an SOS to Witty;-).

:lol: Thanks for the laugh

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly played that game as if they expected that it was their game to be won, and it showed. Penrith played with determination and earnt the win.

The BigFella

Juniors
That was the most pathetic display of rugby league I have ever been forced to watch. It was like bleeding from the Bum, you just can't believe it is happening!

Manly have real problems, forget the Stewart saga, there has to be something else going on, they were disgusting!

Neuman should never grace the field again, followed closely by King.

bigfoot

Juniors
We are the favourites for the spoon, we played sh*t, and we still managed to beat the defending premiers... not looking good for you Eagles fans.

Now tell me guys, is this weird or what?

Panthers Results:
2001 - Wooden Spoon
2002 - 12th
2003 - Lost the first 2 rounds. Won the third round after trailing at halftime away from home against the defending premiers.
11th position after 3 rounds.
PREMIERS.

2007 - Wooden Spoon
2008 - 12th
2009 - Lost the first 2 rounds. Won the third round after trailing at halftime away from home against the defending premiers.
PREMIERS?? :lol:

Last edited:

Cletus

First Grade
Lol!

Manly would take Witty back in a heartbeat in this current crisis tbh.

Not likely, he's worse than Mullane! Burns was prefered over him, and all he's got is a predictable right foot step, a half decent bomb and a head high tackle.

I'm still not worried about this crisis. When we get Stewart back we'll be fine. Unfortunately I think the team thinks the same thing as well:?. I just hope we can beat Newcastle next week. Otherwise we're looking in a lot of trouble.

KHunt

Juniors
We are the favourites for the spoon, we played sh*t, and we still managed to beat the defending premiers... not looking good for you Eagles fans.

Now tell me guys, is this weird or what?

Panthers Results:
2001 - Wooden Spoon
2002 - 12th
2003 - Lost the first 2 rounds. Won the third round after trailing at halftime away from home against the defending premiers.
PREMIERS.

2007 - Wooden Spoon
2008 - 12th
2009 - Lost the first 2 rounds. Won the third round after trailing at halftime away from home against the defending premiers.
PREMIERS?? :lol:

Did Penrith win round 4 in 2003?