What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Sat :: Eels 18 Raiders 16 @ Parramatta

Round 3 :: Eels v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
With Waddell on we are looking better. Don't know what Lyons is watching, Burt dropped that clearly.

bileduct

Coach
Raiders just don't seem to have any real attacking options when close to the line. We've had plenty of chances but just cannot put more points on the board.

Refereeing has been absolutely atrocious, but both sides have copped it in my opinion. I'll need to go back and check the replay but I am pretty sure Parra were robbed right at the start.

Milne sin bin was utter, utter rubbish. Lyons should be dropped just for that incident alone.

Milne should never been sent to the bin , it the only time Parra looked like scoring when we had only 11 players.

Not counting Kelly , Im sure he's wearing a Parra jumper

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Raiders just don't seem to have any real attacking options when close to the line. We've had plenty of chances but just cannot put more points on the board.

Refereeing has been absolutely atrocious, but both sides have copped it in my opinion. I'll need to go back and check the replay but I am pretty sure Parra were robbed right at the start.

Milne sin bin was utter, utter rubbish. Lyons should be dropped just for that incident alone.
Agreed, no way should he have been binned. Pretty poor attack from both sides.

bileduct

Coach
Going back to the replay, it looked like Parra's denied try in the first few minutes came off Burt's chest/upper arm.

What's the general concensus on this one? How far down the arm before it's a knock on?

Timbo

Staff member
I've never wanted one of my own players to cop an ACL like I do for Brett Kelly. My god he is terrible.

shear_joy9

Coach
try time!!!

ha.

why bother marking kelly, there was no way in the world he was going to be passed to

Timbo

Staff member
Why Give Us A Penalty!!!!!

Why Why Why!!!! You Idiot We Were Going To Score.

shear_joy9

Coach
these refs are completely clueless...........................................................................................................................................

Latest posts