What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Sat :: Eels 18 Raiders 16 @ Parramatta

Round 3 :: Eels v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbo

Staff member
We don't deserve this game. Conceding 3 tries in that amount of time is unforgivable.

Timbo

Staff member
Unforgivable.

Heartless, gutless, pathetic....: Canberra Raiders 2009.

Timbo

Staff member
Two dissallowed tries, 1 was a try , 1 was a 50/50. Both turned into 12 point turn arounds.

As well as that there was the no advantage on the Campese penalty which was another try.

I agree. We were pretty badly hit by the referee. But the good sides stand up and we still should have won.

Unforgivable.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Gut wrenching that they can play so poorly with very few changes from the end of last year. Canberra can frick off flanagan, Herbert, Kelly and even Milne who was terrible.

bigfoot

Juniors
Another game handed to Parramatta on a silver platter by the referees.
This happens so often its ridiculous. Every second f**king week.
Am I the only person who notices this, or what?
Chins up Canberra fans, you were robbed and were the better team.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dodgy calls but not to score more points when we had all that possession in the 1st half didn't help.

bileduct

Coach
Ill get pinged by spike and his whine police for this but those referees where bloody disgraceful tonight.
I'm totally with you mate, the refereeing performance tonight would have to rank up there with the worst of them. Milne's 10 minutes in the sin bin was a disgrace, as well as numerous other dodgy calls such as failing to stop the clock at the scrum because we were 1m off the mark, no advantage for the Campese incident, Carney's no try, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have no problem in saying that the referees cost us the game tonight.

A f**king joke.

shear_joy9

Coach
Canberra didn't deserve to win. Defence was awful.

Mirror of the tigers game, both times they let in 3 unanswered try's to lose.

Anon

Bench
Another game handed to Parramatta on a silver platter by the referees.
This happens so often its ridiculous. Every second f**king week.
Am I the only person who notices this, or what?
Chins up Canberra fans, you were robbed and were the better team.

I've certainly noticed it. I've made a fortune backing Parra particularly when they play at home. They always get looked after by the officials.