What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R6 Sun :: Warriors 17 Roosters 16 @ Mt Smart

Round 6 :: Warriors or Roosters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martli

Coach
The problem is that the warriors are failing to put more points on the scoreboard than the roosters.

Spike

First Grade
Jerome Ropati scores - conversion missed

Roosters 16-10

Game on - The Warriors are coming home with a wet sail

Daddycool

Juniors
The problem is that the warriors are failing to put more points on the scoreboard than the roosters.
Well put. I'd go as far to say.........If the Warriors points tally is greater than that of the Roosters at the conclusion of the game, the Warriors will be declared the winners :thumn!

Scorpio30

Bench
Warriors handling! WTF!....I swear Im having second thoughts about getting on the plane to Melbourne next Saturday morning.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Well put. I'd go as far to say.........If the Warriors points tally is greater than that of the Roosters at the conclusion of the game, the Warriors will be declared the winners :thumn!
:lol:
----------------------
Completion rate terrible this half from us... hopefully we can sneak a field goal in

Vatuvei is in now... :x

Martli

Coach

Controversial, but ultimately true. Perhaps uncomfortably so.

Spike

First Grade
Vatuvei scores - Moon misses the conversion

Roosters leading 16-14

Mitchell Pearce off the field injured

Prodigiousman

Juniors
I'm almost certain you can see the ball hit Vatuvei's left thumb in the contest - it recoils after touching the ball and I simply cannot believe the video ref gave that.

If the Roosters lose then Brad Fittler will have every right to hammer Paul Simpkins for making that 'try' call... I'm still stunned.

I'm just 99% sure it hits Vatuvei's thumb - watch it again if you're in doubt on the replays at the end of the game.

I'm just amazed he could give it when I thought it was pretty clear Vatuvei's thumb reacted to the ball hitting it.

Last edited:

Latest posts