What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R9 Mon :: Roosters 12 Storm 28 @ Bluetongue

R9 :: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
allrighty, i spent half time to make myself soem ice cream with milo, 100&1000's and choc chips :D

roosters are down by 10 and havnt shown signs that they can score 10 points in them.

Im going to share with you a gift, however it comes with a curse. After reading this, you will never look at another dessert again with anything but contempt and an underlying feeling of disappointment, the way a new father looks about his newly born red headed child.

My housemates and i created this masterpiece about a year ago, i now feel it is my duty to release it to the world.

Put a quater of an oven baked apple pie in a bowl with neopoliton ice cream
cover with ice magic
add a tub of chocolate yogo
sprinkle with milo
add vanilla custard
crush a choc chip cookie and sprinkle over
add a tim tam (you may choose to leave the tim tam whole and use it kind of like a little boat floating on a custard sea)

you're welcome.

Dragon

Coach
This thread is delicious.

As for the game, thought Manu was good tonight. Big ball of muscle with a super quick play the ball. Awesome

Monk

Referee
Im going to share with you a gift, however it comes with a curse. After reading this, you will never look at another dessert again with anything but contempt and an underlying feeling of disappointment, the way a new father looks about his newly born red headed child.

My housemates and i created this masterpiece about a year ago, i now feel it is my duty to release it to the world.

Put a quater of an oven baked apple pie in a bowl with neopoliton ice cream
cover with ice magic
add a tub of chocolate yogo
sprinkle with milo
add vanilla custard
crush a choc chip cookie and sprinkle over
add a tim tam (you may choose to leave the tim tam whole and use it kind of like a little boat floating on a custard sea)

you're welcome.

*writes down*

thank you.

no name

Referee
Can someone please tell Gary Freeman the difference between a question and a statement.
He has outdone himself tonight

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I understand you can get frustrated with the refs TT, but have you bothered to bag the Roosters' lack of footballing ability? Apart from the first 20 minutes and the first 5 of the second half, they didn't threaten.

Have I bothered to bag their lack of ability? I was ripped apart during the Dragons trial match by my own fans for mocking our lack of ability. I have ripped this team apart so much that it is honestly boring.

To repeatedly have our tries get knocked back and have the ones agaisnt us given, except in the case of Tupou who basically tackled the defender, is beyond a f**king joke.

That try isn't given ten they don't score 10 points which effectively kills the game off.

Inglish as a try awarded last week, Tansey has his denied, Turner has his awarded. Absolutel f**king horse sh*t how we get dudded with the decoy play but other teams don't unless it's blatantly obvious in the case of Tupou.

Noa

First Grade
2 points to Cooper Cronk ?

Does the judge even take into account the quality off the work. He was busy, but that the best that could be said about it.

Timmah

Staff member
We've been dudded with some ordinary calls. You can have 5-10 calls against you but if you persist you can still win. Bag the refs all you like but if your boys start giving up because the green doesn't rub their way, that's their fault, not the pink geeses...

Timmah

Staff member
Cronk was fantastic, almost played like a five-eighth tonight, really took the line on.

We've been dudded with some ordinary calls. You can have 5-10 calls against you but if you persist you can still win. Bag the refs all you like but if your boys start giving up because the green doesn't rub their way, that's their fault, not the pink geeses...

Why is it we religiously get f**ked with the obstruction?

Why did all of our penalties happen within the first 15 minutes?

It isn't the sole reason we lost but the inconsistancies against the Roosters are the only consistancy we have.