What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 month to go!

Moffo

Referee
Going off the general assumption that the game will come out on October 30, we have 1 month left girls and boys!

After years and years of waiting, there is one month left to go. I dunno if i can hold out, its been soooooooooooooo long

Can't wait!

Cheers,
Moffo

I know!!!!!!!!! I remember petitioning for this game in like 98 and then trying to raise interst in a computer league game from there on sending emails to the NRL EA sports the lot...Now i'm glad EA didn't do it! they have really gone down hill in the last 2 years or so IMO
Bring on mid to late October!!!!!!!

Matta

Juniors
For the last month, I'm gonna be preparing:

1) Making a team full of ppl I know... Put in all the stats and stuff.
2) Creating a league of the current NRL teams, except that some players are moved around and all games are AI vs AI (to cure withdrawl symptoms).

:D :D

Dogs Of War

Coach
First thing I'll do is move all the players around so they are in their correct team for 2004. Bye Bye Vagana, Hello Lolesi.

yeah get a load of how lame I am! I have writen down all my teams members names and given them skill points acccording to the player attributs we know :D I even created the names of 5 custom teams I'm gonna create including what there home ground wil be all that sort of thing..it's all down in my note book :) It's tacking over my MIND!!!!!!!! :twisted: :roll: :D

Matta

Juniors
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
yeah get a load of how lame I am! I have writen down all my teams members names and given them skill points acccording to the player attributs we know :D I even created the names of 5 custom teams I'm gonna create including what there home ground wil be all that sort of thing..it's all down in my note book :) It's tacking over my MIND!!!!!!!! :twisted: :roll: :D

I must be lame, too!

cept that I've only done it for 1 team

Tadpole

Juniors
Well i been reading these forums for months, thought i would finally join!

I shall join this lame club too :? i have a couple teams sorted out..More important though. Sir treister will be back in the Sharks squad 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
the very first thing i will do is send lolesi to the dogs and bring back PESPI COLA/ THE VOLCANO to the Raiders!

i am making 3 teams, an NRL team with my fav players form all clubs, mates team with me and my mates in the team and a forum team which im getting stats in for now

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
I know!!!!!!!!! I remember petitioning for this game in like 98 and then trying to raise interst in a computer league game from there on sending emails to the NRL EA sports the lot...Now i'm glad EA didn't do it! they have really gone down hill in the last 2 years or so IMO

Three cheers for the following:

HES
True Blu entertainment
Mario
Vodka
anyone else whose been associated with the game

:D Hip Hip, Horray!!!! Hip Hip, Horray!!!! Hip Hip, Horray!!!!

TripleM

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Jimmyson/Mullins said:

HES
True Blu entertainment
Mario
Vodka

How about Sidhe? 8)

***MH***

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:

HES
True Blu entertainment
Mario
Vodka

Even Steve Clarke??? :roll: :p

Moffo

Referee
Tadpole said:
Well i been reading these forums for months, thought i would finally join!

I shall join this lame club too :? i have a couple teams sorted out..More important though. Sir treister will be back in the Sharks squad 8)

Welcome!

Will Triester come back to the NRL? Graham is returning to Wests, i think Triester has a few good years left in him as well

Cheers,
Moffo

Tadpole

Juniors
Unfortunately not :( . a mate of mine is best mates with treister, he did have a couple of offers from clubs here which were withdrawn apparently due to input from someone here, he arrived back in australia on monday, but most likely will be returning to england in the new year where there is 3 clubs chasing his signiture, i find it funny considering he was one of the form hookers here this season

Razor

Coach
I have the game pre-ordered and I actually got a call yesterday from EB telling me the game had come in. So I went there and discovered that the dumb bitch had confused the game with Rugby 2004.

She apolgised and did a quick check and said Rugby League was coming out next Thursday, which by reading the forum is bullshit.

Moffo

Referee
Razor said:
I have the game pre-ordered and I actually got a call yesterday from EB telling me the game had come in. So I went there and discovered that the dumb bitch had confused the game with Rugby 2004.

She apolgised and did a quick check and said Rugby League was coming out next Thursday, which by reading the forum is bullsh*t.

haha, tough luck mate. If that happened to me id be mighty pissed off!

Cheers,
Moffo