What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 :: ALL STARS :: Indigenous v NRL @ Skilled

All Stars match result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Burgess has been average I thought, lucky not to be penalised for that hit on Ferguson, got his head and nothing else. Not impressed with his charge down method either.

Are the commentary team watching a different game? Burgess one of the best?

natheel

Coach
Jayne is having a quiet game IMO I think he plays that dazzle dazzle footy at eels coz ando probably wants him too he has shown glimpses tonight the indigenous are having a great defensive game too

Good game to watch

Burgess will be a tough bastard in the NRL and isn't afraid of getting in people faces but needs to hit a prop not a fullback

user_nat

Coach
About time.

I'm not usually a fan of Jennings, but his been pretty good. Actually seems to be trying.

Nate Miles, what an idiot.

Dragon

Coach
Preston or Thurston for the medal. Give me 17 guys with Prestos heart for NSW and QLD dont have a chance

alexc

Holy sh*t one of the best try savers of the season by yow yeh.

Also lol @ the parra wall. need to youtube that vid later.

Dragon

Coach
This is probably the beer talking, but its good to see Bird back. Love his no nonsense approach, just plays hard and tough (yeah yeah grubby at times).

Game on!

Eelectrica

Referee
I think this 8 point try thing is going to die a very quick death.
The try conversion works in the NFL, not so suited to NRL.

Latest posts