What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Close the Gap R24 | Fri | Panthers 54-18 Rabbitohs | CUA

Result: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
Coote and Grant being out is no excuse, Souths missing Taylor and Sutton is a bigger handicap.

I'd put it about par tbh. Coote's a big loss, though slightly below Sutton in terms of importanace, but Timmy's been close to our most important player this year, and it's no coincidence that the wheels started falling off when he left. His starch in the middle is what we've been missing lately.

That said it wasn't an excuse the last 6 weeks, it sure as hell won't be this week.

Sleep

Juniors
Gordon's been good but he's no Coote. Coote is responsible for a lot of our tries off kicks this year as well as our support play.

Losing both he and Grant has been huge. The sooner these two come back the better.

I still don't know which way this game will go tonight. But Penrith are fast running out of time. If they lose tonight they are well and truly cooked.

age.s

First Grade
Gordon's been good but he's no Coote. Coote is responsible for a lot of our tries off kicks this year as well as our support play.

Oh I agree. But he hardly disgraces himself there, he'd be first choice for several other teams. My point was that the loss of Coote can be covered by Gordon, so we won't automatically lose just because Coote isn't there.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Cripple fight! Penrith have gone to sh*t, and without Coote, have lost their major attacking weapon. Souths have a good chunk of their team peeling oranges, but it's not like they had much good form when they did have their team together anyway.

I'm going for Souths and hoping the Knights can do away with the Lockyer-less Broncos, because I really want to see a donkey-less finals series. And the poor old Bunnies fans (except Fein) deserve a bit of happiness for once. :p

benntash

Juniors
Pennies will bounce back tonight.. Feeling confident that this game is where they'll start to get there season back on track. Getting on them 1-12

DogEEL

Juniors
what happened to Grant? i thought he was finally back last week. panthers are so much better going forward with grant in the side. he's a future origin player.

is he a blue or maroon?

walsh NEEDS to take the line on more! he's a excellent organiser/kicker with a lot of potential but he needs to run the ball a lot more.

looking forward to Frank the Tank vs big Sam Burgess! 2 of my favorite players.

Meth

Staff member
McKendry's in. Panthers looking good.

McKendry copped a shoulder in the jaw from Pritchard in the post-try celebration