What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10 GA Tickets vs. Raiders (Round 15)

azsportza

Live Update Team
00081139-leadimage.jpg

Wests Tigers are offering a great value ticket offer for our Round 15 clash against the Canberra Raiders at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, with all General Admission pre-sale tickets just $10!

Watch Wests Tigers stars Benji Marshall and Braith Anasta go up against a Canberra Raiders side boasting Terry Campese and Reece Robinson in what is shaping to be an entertaining evening of footy.

You can take the whole family along next weekend for just $40; with four games being played it’s great value!

In the lead up to the NRL match, check out the Ron Massey Cup, NSW Cup and Under 20s fixtures in a bonanza of Rugby League action at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

This offer is only available for pre-sale tickets and will NOT be available at the gate. Don’t miss out!

GET YOUR TICKETS HERE

innsaneink

Referee
Four games
Ten bucks
Basically free

They'll make a loss.....more than 50% discount off single tix and 20% off family tix!!

They cant do much more to get a crowd there

azsportza

Live Update Team
Four games
Ten bucks
Basically free

They'll make a loss.....more than 50% discount off single tix and 20% off family tix!!

They cant do much more to get a crowd there

I don't understand why people don't turn up to Campbelltown but go to Leichhardt. If there is honestly still "fans" who won't travel to either ground, they need to grow up and support Wests Tigers, one club.

innsaneink

Referee
There's thousands that dont travel.
I was involved in Balmain JRL for 10 years, many of the kids parents I met only went to LO games
Im sure its the same in reverse.

The game used to be tribal and you supoorted your local team, you didnt have to travel too much....many still take this option

I look forward to the day we have just one ground---I dont care where, as long as its in Sydney

deemac77

Juniors
I don't understand why people don't turn up to Campbelltown but go to Leichhardt. If there is honestly still "fans" who won't travel to either ground, they need to grow up and support Wests Tigers, one club.

I have no idea. Campbelltowns facilities, easy prox to transport and viewing of the ground absolutely shits on Leichardt.

TYGA

Juniors
The Magpies have been isolated no brand loyalty. Not that into the team and if the football is this bad they wont show. i get it pretty straight forward.

Latest posts