What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin I | Wed 26 May | NSW 24-28 QLD | ANZ

Origin I - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I love the fury of my fellow Raider supporters. Do we still hate Idris cause he beat Dugan for rookie of the year ????

jc155776

Coach
Does NSW have any props playing tonight?

Petrol is dominating with Thaiday the collisions.

Waterhouse is the only decent NSW player out there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont like Idris because he's a good chance to get towelled up by the QLD outside backs
that being said, he couldnt do much worse than the current mob, and he's going to be tough to contain in these conditions

Packy

Bench
Yep. He is like the over eager kid that keep creeping out of position cos he is so keen to be near the ball

Chook Norris

First Grade
someone remind me why Brett White continually makes origin?

How Gidley remains at fullback despite his inaccurate passes and terrible positional play?

Does NSW have a pair of halves playing in this game? unsighted.. ffs

Noa

First Grade
where was Gidddy for Slaters try ?

are we playing without a fullback

OTTOMY didnt Thursto banana kick the ball from the left of the ruck to Bill who was on the right. Theoretically he would have been following the ball across.

skeepe

Immortal
qld are all over us, half time couldnt come quick enough
maybe im biased but i think TLL has been pretty strong for NSW since coming on.

Shillington has got through a mountain of work too, 14 tackles and 7 hitups in 20 minutes or so.

Cletus

First Grade
Be interesting to see how Idris and Taylor are used in the second half.
It will all count on who has the roll on because they are both attacking players.

Has Lyon touched the ball ?

Lyon has been quiet. Not surprised given he hasn't played a lot of 5/8 lately.

Cletus

First Grade
Mate, when he is obviously the best fullback in NSW what can you do....oh wait on there are at like 4 better fullbacks playing eligible for NSW.

They might be better fullbacks but they're not BFFs with Johns are they?

The Tank

Bench
Hey guys, I didn't catch the first half. How are the Panthers boys going? Waterhouse, Lewis, Petero?

greeny12

Juniors
Cooper may not be playing his best - but f**k me if Tahu is playing much better.

You're kidding yourself if you think Idris is going to come on and cause QLD problems.

In saying that - maybe a mix of denial and bias - Morris to score the match winner .... hopefully.

Latest posts