What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin I | Wed 26 May | NSW 24-28 QLD | ANZ

Origin I - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feej

First Grade
Jeezus, where's the passion and the "tough" play that NSW (once again) promised? The selectors look stupid by omitting Gallen already.

Really, really boring game. Just like robots going through the motions.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hey guys, I didn't catch the first half. How are the Panthers boys going? Waterhouse, Lewis, Petero?

all going well
Petro is dominating for QLD, House is one of few NSW forwards having a go and Lewis hasnt really had a chance to do much yet

Apey

Staff member
OTTOMY didnt Thursto banana kick the ball from the left of the ruck to Bill who was on the right. Theoretically he would have been following the ball across.

Shhh.

I actually agree he's having a poor game... absolutely laughable that he's being blamed for that try though.

skeepe

Immortal
I love the fury of my fellow Raider supporters. Do we still hate Idris cause he beat Dugan for rookie of the year ????

I don't hate Idris. I do hate the unjustified hype over someone who is, at this stage, simply an average first grader.

I also feel sorry for him. It's not his fault the media are hyping him, and it's reached such a level that, unless he plays better than he ever has in his life tonight, he's in for a huge fall.

Waterhouse is playing well.

Hayne needs to start running off some short passes for NSW to win this.

Get Idris on early in teh second half IMO..

Bicey_18

Bench
Im a Knights fan... and im baffled how Gidley gets picked time and time again, especially as Captain. He is a good CLUB player... thats it. Has never starred at Rep level and never will

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Jeezus, where's the passion and the "tough" play that NSW (once again) promised? The selectors look stupid by omitting Gallen already.

Really, really boring game. Just like robots going through the motions.
Agree.

And whilst it's sad to say, Cooper has been the worst player on the pitch so far ... horribly off the pace.

We were on top whilst Perry and Weyman were on, they were controlling the ruck ... as soon as they went off, we have been dominated.

One of my main criticisms all week was the incredibly poor front row rotation, with White (3 games all year) and Learoyd-Lahrs (who prefers back row!) replacing Weyman and Perry .... badly needed Kade Snowden out there tonight.

I don't hate Idris. I do hate the unjustified hype over someone who is, at this stage, simply an average first grader.

I also feel sorry for him. It's not his fault the media are hyping him, and it's reached such a level that, unless he plays better than he ever has in his life tonight, he's in for a huge fall.

It is his fault.
If only he cut his freaking awful hair...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Shhh.

I actually agree he's having a poor game... absolutely laughable that he's being blamed for that try though.

he shouldnt be that far across field that close to the line, its 5th tackle, they were coming down a short side, the winger had any ball into that corner covered, giddley's patrol was the middle field and coming across with help if the kick came to the corner
he was woefully out of position and the QLDers saw it a play early

Apey

Staff member
What shift are we going to see when Idris comes on?

I'm worried about this change :crazy:

Latest posts