What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin I | Wed 26 May | NSW 24-28 QLD | ANZ

Origin I - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Good work Idris. I admire your elite skills there in scoring the try. You did well to "fall over" with such grace. Origin for life for you I think.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol:

That's the best thing that could have happened for Queensland. That ensures he'll be picked for game 2.

Knightmare

Coach
What does Bellamy take to Gme 2 at Suncorp?

"Boys, give the ball to Slater......oh hang on, this isn't the Storm is it? Okay then, involve Smith as much as you......oh yeah. Alright then, give to to Ingli........f**k I don't know boys, just keep the scoreline respectable!"

The selectors are paying for their decisions too in this one. They and Bellamy should get ready for their departure speeches now. They should do the right thing by the people of NSW and fall on their swords.

Matt23

Staff member
The selectors are paying for their decisions too in this one. They and Bellamy should get ready for their departure speeches now. They should do the right thing by the people of NSW and fall on their swords.
Has Bozo Fulton admitted he's been wrong about anything, ever?

for Gidley

orange_peel.jpg

Latest posts