What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin I | Wed 26 May | NSW 24-28 QLD | ANZ

Origin I - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Gould banging on about how "passionate" NSW have been. Am i watching the same game as him?

This is a bad sign. It's the "passion" and "desire" shown by the players that has kept the NSW selectors in a job for this long. Not good at all.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Well done Qld. At the pub, you can jam the rest of the series up your arse.

I will not be watching from now on, this is just a joke.

Daley, Fulton and Mcarthey can go and get pharked.

skeepe

Immortal
Shillington was superb yet again. I've said it before, but thanks for letting a great prop go Roosters. Your decision to cut Shillington to keep O'Meley and Mason showed tremendous vision.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
TLL has been just hitting his straps for the Raiders anyway. I thought he was good. Not brilliant by any stretch but good. Shillo was the better Raider out there.

Noa

First Grade
Queensland hasnt put in a solid 2 halves over this 4 year period. Lockys last game in Qld in the Maroon ?

Could, & should get ugly

Raider_69

Post Whore
TLL has put the effort in but totally ineffectual

I dont know what more you want from an interchange front rower than 17 tackles, 1 mistackle, no errors and 106 metres from 9 hit ups
Only watmough for NSW forwards has more metres and he did 150 metres of 17 hit ups
TLL was in fact the most effective NSW forward

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The scoreline flattered us, unfortunately our braindead selectors will think the game was close and pick almost the same side :(

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shillington was superb yet again. I've said it before, but thanks for letting a great prop go Roosters. Your decision to cut Shillington to keep O'Meley and Mason showed tremendous vision.

He has been absolutely superb for us this year.

Feej

First Grade
I wonder if the selectors will have the balls to admit their mistake and bring Gallen back for game 2? They need some tough nuts in there. All they have at the moment is pretty boys with groovy, pink Nike boots who don't have a clue what origin is really all about.

user_nat

Coach
Hey, atleast NSW managed 1 try without QLD dropping the ball. You can tell they are building towards something.

ferntree footy

Juniors
Let me give you a Victorian view. Yeah yeah, good on you, 'Victorian', whatever.

1. Gidley gets a game AND is captain of NSW? wtf on noth counts. I have seen how Bellamy recognises talent and puts them in a position to shine, but wtf.
2. I have learnt to hate Watmough because I am for the Storm, but he was out there doing his best and it was good tonight, respect.
3. Go Bill Slater, good game, but I was going for NSW tonight.
4. Thaiday, got to like him in the recent test match and he showed again tonight.

Latest posts