What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin II | Wed 16 Jun | QLD 34-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin II - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
As a neutral fan it's very sad watching the blues. Credit to the QLD team they've built a fantastic team, regardless of where most of them come from :sarcasm:, but watching the Blues is getting embarrasing.

They're an absolute shambles, and have been for 2-3 years now. Embarrasing.

Meth

Staff member
Arghhh Gidley

BTW- that was all Ennis' vision and the reason he has spent so much time off the field, Gidley, messed it up

Meth

Staff member
As a neutral fan it's very sad watching the blues. Credit to the QLD team they've built a fantastic team, regardless of where most of them come from :sarcasm:, but watching the Blues is getting embarrasing.

They're an absolute shambles, and have been for 2-3 years now. Embarrasing.

Seconded

State of Origin is dead, NSW pathetic efforst over the last 4 years have proven that.
I hope next year noone from my team gets picked in what will be a 3 nil whitewash to QLD again to save injury!

Dragon

Coach
this is the oddest thing ive ever seen
the entire backline, cooper, scott, morris and monaghan are steaming in, i've never seen ANY of them defend like this, it has to be tactical, f**ked if i know what its supposed to achieve but i dont believe 4 sound defenders are suddenly making rash and stupid decisions all at once by coincidence

Exactly, Gould made a point of it earlier and its just bizarre.

Mayor West

Juniors
I would love NSW just to pick a ridiculously attack orientated side for origin 3.
The likes of Jennings, Lawrence,Dugan and both the Morris boys.... Who cares if we get smashed, lets just see if these guys can be the future. You know compared to Barrett, Scott, Cooper and all those guys who have been just brilliant of late.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't want Penrith players playing for NSW and getting demoralised! I only hope Waterhouse will backup ok. Atleast Lewis's suspension saved him from this disgrace!

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Sterling is on drugs.
"Pearce has been NSW's best defender" :crazy:

I've lost count at how many times he has gone in for a tackle and bounced off.