What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | PF2 - W1 v WSF1 | Sat | Dragons 13-12 Tigers | ANZ (WST elim)

NRL 2010 Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Time for an objective comment.

These referees are ruining this game. Both teams have copped some woeful decisions/penalties.

It's killing what should be a f**king brilliant game.

Irrespective of who wins, these refs need to be sacked, they are woeful.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors

These referees are ruining this game. Both teams have copped some woeful decisions/penalties.

Sometimes I think the game just can't be reffed. These aren't decisions on the back of any direction or agenda. They're just sh*t decisions.

It's woeful

BDR

First Grade
Ref blunders galore - sick of talking about it but gee the standard is shocking these days. Not just the refs but the touchies, video refs, the whole shebang.

Someone needs a kick up the arse

MacDougall

First Grade

Agreed. They always are. There is a directive here somewhere. Scumbags ruining the greatest game on Earth. It's WWE up in here.

Fake edit for mods: IN MY OPINION

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Agreed, Hayne should more time on his reffing and less time in the tanning salon.......

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought there might have been a bit of contact to the head from Young with the elbow as well.

I think the refs struggle with any game that is played with intensity. They can't handle the players going hard at it.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Ref blunders galore - sick of talking about it but gee the standard is shocking these days. Not just the refs but the touchies, video refs, the whole shebang.

Someone needs a kick up the arse

I know I've been trolling the Drag queens but I think you're right in your earlier comment about 50/50 decisions not necessarily being fair. That's a middle ground fallacy

I sometimes think refs f**k up decisions, worry that they're seen as biased and try to swing it back

Of course that's just assumption.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sure refs make a few bad decisions, but never made as many this bad in one game before.

Fair dinkum, they've turned the game into a farce.

You got the impression that they may have felt some of the Penalties against the Tigers were a bit rough and unfair, so they pulled out a few completely pathetic penalties against the Dragons in a stupid way to try and even everything up.

f**k I hate when refs do that.

That Forward pass ruling against Boyd is up there with the biggest ref f**k up since Hartley's 7 tackle blunders in 1978.

Snappy

Coach
I'd like to see the Tigers play up the middle on the first and second tackle instead of spreading it early, but I guess thats just the way they roll.

Go the Tigers!

Latest posts