What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naps

Juniors
I hate how fallen soldiers are glorified and used as propoganda for the army and the conflicts they're in.

The 'Afghanistan Campaign' is illegal

Rip to all those lost but I don't support a single f**king living troop

We don't glorify war at all, If you knew anything it's about Remembering the lives of our fallen troops and the sacrifice they made for our country. Regardless of your opinions on the war it is disgraceful that you say you don't support living troops.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How quiet have the dragons fans been, there must be half the ground and you can barely hear them - in the words of Mark Gasnier Fire up!

kingcarney

Juniors
lol at craegh and ppl want him in the australian side

good start by roosters hopefully we can finish them off

beave

Coach
f**k off you right-wing bigot.

I don't want to see a single man, woman or child die. You're happy to send kids to death for your bigoted outlook on life.

f**king Yank-Obeying scumbag.

Go fight yourself you twat

take this to the fight club, there's a thread already in there, we'll talk later.

manly40gimps0

Juniors

I don't want to see a single man, woman or child die. You're happy to send kids to death for your bigoted outlook on life.

take your political crap els ware, the footys on dick head

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

I'm a bigot? yeah you're right I'm anti wanker - therefore anti you.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
We don't glorify war at all, If you knew anything it's about Remembering the lives of our fallen troops and the sacrifice they made for our country. Regardless of your opinions on the war it is disgraceful that you say you don't support living troops.

I don't give a sh*t about your troops. They're criminals fighting an illegal war. According to international law. This is objective fact.

That's the difference between those again war and the bigots like you who support it.

I rely on objective truth and facts. Your arguments are dependant on appeals to emotion

Legalised hitmen. That's what troops are

Footy-Fan

Juniors

Yeah, leave Afghanistan & let the Taliban rule. Leave the men, women & children at the mercy of a radical religious government. You can pick whatever side you want to feel different & special, but get the facts right d***head. F**k off & leave us to talk about football.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Yeah, leave Afghanistan & let the Taliban rule. Leave the men, women & children at the mercy of a radical religious government. You can pick whatever side you want to feel different & special, but get the facts right d***head. F**k off & leave us to talk about football.

Leave Afghanistan and support internal Democratic forces.

The Taliban were created and funded by America. The nation you're fighting for.

Get an education you f**king hillbilly. Your ignorance and lack of education disgusts me

Latest posts