What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Hint for the refs: if you have to call held 5 times, they're probably holding down too long.

beave

Coach
god I hope this game gets better, that was one of the worst halves in a GF I have ever seen.

aussie7798

First Grade
conn should have been sent i dont give a rats arse what you think about the level of contact

he had intent
and
he hit him

that has to be a send off

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bit worried about the Illawarra fan gaba.

We all know Mitchell Pearce, beat him up and rooted his girlfriend and stole his lunch money.

Mitchell is playing well, gaba might neck himself.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Saints really needed this break. Wayne Bennett must do what he does best now and get his players heads calm and give them confidence. Id like to see Boyd get the ball at second receiver more and Gasnier to be running off him.

LESStar58

Referee
2GB states that FPN is out injured. If so, MASSIVE loss for the Chooks.

Well, well wasn't that a massive porky!

FPN is having a blinder! Creagh's worst nightmare at the moment!

How the hell is Daniel Conn penalised, let alone on report, for that hit on Weyman? It's rugby league, not f**king netball! Nothing in it.

IFR33K

Coach
Has Brian smith ever had a team in the lead at half time in a gf??? I wouldn't think so. Maybe he is only 40 minutes away from his first premiership.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons have played terrible but are only down by 2 points, they've got to take that as a positive and quit making silly mistakes in the 2nd half and gifting the Roosters field position.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Roosters deserve to lead, fragons hands were woeful. FPN should have started he's scaring the saints runners. J Smith has to play the whole 2nd 1/2 for the saints to win it.

Eelectrica

Referee
I can see the Roosters winning this comfortably like the did against the Titans if the Dragons don't get there act together early.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
I hate how fallen soldiers are glorified and used as propoganda for the army and the conflicts they're in.

The 'Afghanistan Campaign' is illegal

Rip to all those lost but I don't support a single f**king living troop

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I hate how fallen soldiers are glorified and used as propoganda for the army and the conflicts they're in.

The 'Afghanistan Campaign' is illegal

Rip to all those lost but I don't support a single f**king living troop
Proof that you are nothing but scum. F**k off.

Latest posts