What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Raiders 6-17 Storm | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
What can you say about that? The second Inglis try was a 100% no try, Dugan's effort was 100% a try. 12 point turnaround to the Storm there, which proved decisive in the end with the margin being 11.

The Cheats have a big enough advantage with a $6m squad without the incompetent refs giving them a massive leg-up, although with the dream team of Cummins and Cooley that was never in doubt. 2 points taken from the Raiders due solely to incompetent refereeing.

The Cheats are being shown up for the pathetic bunch of human beings they are. If they think acting like a bunch if thugs on the field is going to make is feel sorry for them, they clearly need a new adviser. Every performance like that makes me glad the NRL punished them as harshly as they did. If Adam Blair and Brett White make it through the season without being sent off I'll be very, very surprised.

I couldn't have been prouder of the Canberra crowd. The massive chants of "Cheats" that went up was stirring stuff indeed. It's just a shame that those Cheats, in conjunction with the idiots in pink clown suits are still able to take points off other teams.
Take note of your sig you moron.

btw the Dugan's "No"try was 100% a try. At least a BotD.

The reffing is a disgrace for most NRL matches.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm sick of Canberra fans and their whingeing. The refereeing is poor across the board pretty much. Stop acting like the victim as if you're the only ones that are affected. Maybe if your team didn't drop the ball 20 times in the match it may have won despite the referee!

I'm sick of Canberra fans and their whingeing. The refereeing is poor across the board pretty much. Stop acting like the victim as if you're the only ones that are affected. Maybe if your team didn't drop the ball 20 times in the match it may have won despite the referee!

Nobody is forcing you to read the threads moron.

Paullyboy

Coach

If it didn't happen so often you wouldn't hear us whinging.

Seriously, a demented poodle with the capability of pushing buttons would do a better job than these video refs

skeepe

Immortal
I have to admit I'm more concerned with the fact our boys look like they're distracted by off field issues. I've thought this for some time now, something just doesn't seem quite right.

If all you knew about last nights game was that one team had gone through massive dramas recently, you'd swear it was the men in green.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Nobody is forcing you to read the threads moron.

I totally agree that the refs are bad and Canberra are copping some bad calls but so are most teams. It would be nice for you to think that the Raiders lack of results are down to referees, so too I'd like to think that the reason for Penrith missing the finals year after year is due to the refs rorting us, but common sense must prevail.

I totally agree that the refs are bad and Canberra are copping some bad calls but so are most teams. It would be nice for you to think that the Raiders lack of results are down to referees, so too I'd like to think that the reason for Penrith missing the finals year after year is due to the refs rorting us, but common sense must prevail.

I don't recall saying that our lack of results was due to referees, and everybody reserves the right to critisize when their team cops dud calls.

If you take out the two try/no try calls last night, that game would have been a lot closer than it was...not that we deserved it btw

What can you say about that? The second Inglis try was a 100% no try, Dugan's effort was 100% a try. 12 point turnaround to the Storm there, which proved decisive in the end with the margin being 11.

The Cheats have a big enough advantage with a $6m squad without the incompetent refs giving them a massive leg-up, although with the dream team of Cummins and Cooley that was never in doubt. 2 points taken from the Raiders due solely to incompetent refereeing.

The Cheats are being shown up for the pathetic bunch of human beings they are. If they think acting like a bunch if thugs on the field is going to make is feel sorry for them, they clearly need a new adviser. Every performance like that makes me glad the NRL punished them as harshly as they did. If Adam Blair and Brett White make it through the season without being sent off I'll be very, very surprised.

I couldn't have been prouder of the Canberra crowd. The massive chants of "Cheats" that went up was stirring stuff indeed. It's just a shame that those Cheats, in conjunction with the idiots in pink clown suits are still able to take points off other teams.

Wow...not happy are we Skeepe.

Good to see that you are proud of the crowd chanting "cheats". That will do a lot for the game in general.

Did you not think that if you held the ball more then you woould have probably won this game...just a minor point really.

Timbo

Staff member
What would the ladder look like according to skeepe?

Would Canberra be undefeated?

We've never lost legitimately according to skeepe. Neither have the ACT Brumbies if you have a look in the union forum.

Any sports team skeepe goes for can only lose if the referee intervenes.

For the record, I think we were dudded last night. We played poorly, but the Storm were no better and I think they got an arsey call for them and we got one against us and that was that.

But this is the first time in a long time I've agreed with weepe.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Have to agree with Skeepe for once. Raiders got the short end of the refs decisions last night.

Dugans effort = 100% try

Inglis effort = Don't even get me started

Good to see that you are proud of the crowd chanting "cheats". That will do a lot for the game in general.

Did you not think that if you held the ball more then you woould have probably won this game...just a minor point really.

I fail to see what the problem is with the cheat chants, they're telling the truth for a start, as for doing something for the game in general??? LMAO, your team has cheated the cap by god knows how much and you want to take the moral highground?

skeepe

Immortal

You know what you're right, T-Shirts with "f**k GALLOP" on them would have been a much better idea.

Big Pete

Referee
Has the down town rule even come into the game at all this year?

Sounds like something that was a huge issue in the trials that's since been put on the backshelf, only to rear it's ugly head like the 8 point try did after Origin.