What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Mon | Eels 36-24 Cowboys | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morri (cWo)

First Grade
JT knocks the ball out of the eels hands when he was offside 5 metres out. Got to be close to a 10min stint in the bin IMO?

Charlie124

First Grade
The pass for the Tonga try was an absolute mile forward but as has been said, we were robbed a few minutes earlier so ill take it.

I dont usually defend Carl Webb but there is no way on earth he should have been the one catching the ball off the kick off, Payne and Bowen were standing on either side of him watching.

BDR

First Grade
This game is so pathetic it's almost funny - battle of the facepalms

pantherz9103

First Grade
Win or lose there pathetic,they have been pathetic all year,there a disgrace.

They were poor for 60% of last year before their amazing run. Tonight they will be looking to start a run. I hope not as a Panthers fans with us playing them next week, but they really should win tonight atleast. Cowboys are a bigger disgrace.

skeepe

Immortal
Are they seriously putting this on report? He was less than a metre of the ground FFS!

What a joke the officiating of this great game of ours has become.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Are they seriously putting this on report? He was less than a metre of the ground FFS!

What a joke the officiating of this great game of ours has become.

hopefully he wont cop any weeks for it. Just something that happens. No intention what so ever

northwest9

Juniors
The pass for the Tonga try was an absolute mile forward but as has been said, we were robbed a few minutes earlier so ill take it.

I dont usually defend Carl Webb but there is no way on earth he should have been the one catching the ball off the kick off, Payne and Bowen were standing on either side of him watching.

stop it, your making me laugh. :lol:

any first grade footballer, forward or back, should be able to catch a football, especially one that isnt a pressure take like a kick off.

catching a football is a basic skill you learn in under 6's

skeepe

Immortal
Nothing wrong with that at all, touchy didn't call it... did Klein wait to see what the crowd thought before calling it?

Gaba

First Grade
eels are nothing without hayne,again he shows that he is the only attack they got