What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Fri | Rabbitohs 18-19 Titans | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slammingsam

Juniors
Hope Sandow gives Vaivai and Talanoa quality ball.
Vaivai can really attack and make a few breaks - the left hand side will be good to watch.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Souffs will get pumped by 20+ if they play like last week, which I dont think they will

The Tits were awful too but have far classier halves/backs which I think will get them over the line.

Tits by 8

Last edited:
If Sutton does not fire then he is an absolute myth in the possie he is playing...Souths need to step it up and start with some urgency.

Mr Saab

Referee
LOL @ Soufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs

Gold Coast by 12

aussies1st

Staff member
Switched my tip towards Souths with Preston out and the odds actually going their way. Souths better not screw me over 2 weeks in a row.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
I bet Zillman can't wait to sink his teeth into this game. Heard he is chomping at the bit to get out onto the field but he is a good young player who will no doubt add some bite to the Titans attack even though for a Titans fan swapping Campbell for Zillman is a bit hard to swallow.

Can't pick this game but tipping against my heart and even thogh Souths will play much better and I think the game will be of good quality we will lose a close one by 2 points.

Dragon

Coach
Souths by 10 imo. I still have question marks over the Tits away from home, and Bunnies will be looking to make up for last weeks debacle

Latest posts