What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Sun | Roosters 44-32 Tigers | SFS

Result : Roosters v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Ace

Bench
Not according to the score... And certainly not based on what was reported in both the telecast and from viewing the game.

snapshot2zs.png

snapshot1m.png

Apologies if I don't regard 'The Score' (whatever that is) as being as credible as the NRL's official stats, but i'm going to stick with the proper stats.

17 missed tackles. Not 30.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Apologies if I don't regard 'The Score' (whatever that is) as being as credible as the NRL's official stats, but i'm going to stick with the proper stats.

17 missed tackles. Not 30.
LOL thescore.com.au or nrlstats.com.au (thescore.com.au's sister site) is the media outlet stats site. I can assure you, they are accurate (and more credible than NRL.com's buggy stats reporting). But if you want to rely on NRL.com goto this link
http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiership/clubstats/tabid/10254/default.aspx
Funnily enough it too lists round 1 as having 29 missed tackles, and 30 for round 2.

The article you quoted was erroneous, and if you watched the game and truly believe the stat of 17 missed tackles is accurate, you are delusional

Last edited:

Latest posts