What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R23 | Fri | Broncos 14-30 Eels | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
I haven't watched all of Parramatta's games this year but that half is as good as I have seen Justin Poore in an Eels jersey

Snappy

Coach
Broncos must bring on Corey Norman at 5/8th if we are going to win this game.

Parra look the more dangerous team by far when they get up that end. Mateo is killing us in the middle.

kay

Juniors
Brisbane can play without locky, just not sure what the go is with not playing Norman, I would understand if a legitimate half was playing not a secondrower who was playing wing last week! And phil Gould absolutely giving it to inu for lazy, my gosh he's been more involved than others like burt. Fine he's not playing that great, but bagging him for not trying is poor. That early bomb he didn't catch he was next to the sideline, he catches it and he ends up over touch, he played the bounce got a bad one. As for his offloads that is how he has been playing, same style as eric grothejnr in the last couple of years

Meth

Staff member
And phil Gould absolutely giving it to inu for lazy, my gosh he's been more involved than others like burt.

Might have something to do with Brisbane directing 100% of their play towards Inu/away from Burt

Latest posts