What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Fri | Warriors 36-4 Broncos | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Johnsy

Referee
If Canberra win tomorrow, realistically they should win by about 20 at least. The Broncs can still win next week and miss the 8. Locky is assured to play next week.

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
I hope Locky doesn't play next week, simple fact is the Broncos hade to miss the 8 one year and it seems this year is that year. We just don;t deserve it after the last 3 weeks IMO

Patorick

Staff member
Not since when Ricky Stuart got injured in 1993 have we seen a team fade so badly with one player out injured.
You're forgetting Lockyer, Brisbane 2007. Only won 2 games without him after he was ruled out for the year in round 18.

DeBroncos

Juniors
I hope Locky doesn't play next week, simple fact is the Broncos hade to miss the 8 one year and it seems this year is that year. We just don;t deserve it after the last 3 weeks IMO

Looking like Wallace wont be there ether. If we do miss the 8 tho Henjak needs to get the axe. He has brought nothing to the broncos.

beads6

First Grade
Looking like Wallace wont be there ether. If we do miss the 8 tho Henjak needs to get the axe. He has brought nothing to the broncos.

No ivan doesn't need the axe, our squad is young and nobody tipped us to make the 8 at the start. Our forward pack is weak and will will be much muhc better next year:crazy:

Rovelli

Bench
Sorry Raiders fans...the points difference is only 15 points. Raiders should beat the Cowboys pretty easily.

bileduct

Coach
Sorry Raiders fans...the points difference is only 15 points. Raiders should beat the Cowboys pretty easily.
Every point counts going into next week.

Assuming we win tomorrow night, we could lose the following week and still make it on F/A.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
the only dangerous player for brisbane tonight was falou.

good luck with that in a year or two. state of origin inglis won't change anything.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's quite painfully obvious that Vossy, Gus and Wally are in a studio at Ch 9 in Artarmon calling this...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
the only dangerous player for brisbane tonight was falou.

good luck with that in a year or two. state of origin inglis won't change anything.
Geez steady on. With Lockyer and Wallace in the side, bring in Hodges, next year Hannant and Inglis... they're a good team cruelled by bad injuries this season.

ethos

Live Update Team
Warriors were unstoppable tonight and the inexperience of our team really showed. It was also obvious how much we really rely on the leadership of Lockyer.

It's going to be scary times when he hangs up the boots, I've got zero faith in Wallace at the moment.

rupeni_00

Juniors
Broncos were just completely off it. I know Lockyer is a crucial figure in their side but they showed no urgency in defence and just quietly they are probably the worst offenders of the play the ball.

Some good signs from the Warriors though. I thought Hohaia really kicked into gear, easily his best performance of the season - in which he has been quite sound. Lewis Brown was super impressive, really filled Michael Luck's shoes well in a great defensive effort while also scoring a double.

Good turnout by the Warriors supporters, the atmosphere looked electric.

Latest posts