What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Fri | Warriors 36-4 Broncos | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheops

Juniors
It's quite painfully obvious that Vossy, Gus and Wally are in a studio at Ch 9 in Artarmon calling this...

Wow, did they build a stadium identical to Mt Smart there just to film the pre game and half time report??? :crazy:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
When Yow Yeh scored his try right at the end, Gus said "The Broncos have won the last 20 minutes". Talk about a useless stat.

TheFrog

Coach
Every point counts going into next week.

Assuming we win tomorrow night, we could lose the following week and still make it on F/A.

NOT if the Rabbitohs beat St George. Then it would come down to for and against. The loser of the Roosters and Sea Eagles could be in a spot of bother as well.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
When Yow Yeh scored his try right at the end, Gus said "The Broncos have won the last 20 minutes". Talk about a useless stat.
lol, whoop de.

good work gus, given the warriors went to sleep with 20 to go. ffs, manu was off and all yow yeh had to do was jump higher than our hooker! every man and his dog knew the broncos would score the second that kick went up.

In the Sydney Morning Herald, they have this expert tipping comp, and out of about 15, Goose Gould was the only guy that tipped against the Warriors. Maybe he was frustrated.

Scorpio30

Bench
In the Sydney Morning Herald, they have this expert tipping comp, and out of about 15, Goose Gould was the only guy that tipped against the Warriors. Maybe he was frustrated.

Strangely when on the pre game show Wally said he was picking the Warriors, Gould was like WTF.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was wrong, cop that about where they were. What I don't understand is why Nine couldn't take their own cameras across... have they always used Sky Sports' feed doing FNF or Sunday footy?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
What I don't understand is why Nine couldn't take their own cameras across... have they always used Sky Sports' feed doing FNF or Sunday footy?

they always have. they'd need their own cameras and outside broadcast/production facilities to be set up at the stadium too if they didn't want to use the sky feed.

innsaneink

Referee
I was wrong, cop that about where they were. What I don't understand is why Nine couldn't take their own cameras across... have they always used Sky Sports' feed doing FNF or Sunday footy?
Are you really that stupid?
I think the answer is quite painfully obvious
Seems you cant cop it.

IanG

Coach

Yes because I'd say it'd be cheaper to just pay Sky Sports a royalty fee than send over a production crew. Hence why most broadcasters with any sport coming from overseas just take the feed from the host broadcaster.

IanG

Coach
Wow, did they build a stadium identical to Mt Smart there just to film the pre game and half time report??? :crazy:

To be fair those of us in NSW didn't see that bit. I thought they were in the studio as well until they showed the Man Of The Match presentation at the end.

I remember that back in March in the Sun Herald 2010 sports preview liftout- Phil Gould tipped the Warriors to run last this season with this comment and I quote 'last last last, I'll be shocked if they don't.'

So eloquent from one of the so called brains of the game :lol:

Also Goose Gould was wrong wrong wrong!

Latest posts