What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Sat | Titans 24-4 Raiders | Skilled

Result: Titans v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Ah great now Harrison dropping it. Hello Furner how about getting Waddell and Thurling out there... Half our forwards are stuffed and he leaves two fresh men on the bench, geez.

skeepe

Immortal
This may sound stupid, but I'm actually pretty happy to be only 8 points down considering how we played. We can't play that poorly again, surely.

edabomb

First Grade
I wonder what the Raiders practice all week. If it's constantly dropping the ball and taking plenty of wrong options in attack and defence then we're going pretty well.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Completely agree skeepe... I'm just happy they managed to hang on to only -8. Seriously, how many raiders teams have we seen defend like that away from home recently.

edabomb

First Grade
This may sound stupid, but I'm actually pretty happy to be only 8 points down considering how we played. We can't play that poorly again, surely.

One thing I have learnt supporting the Raiders is that we won't turn it around and come back and win, especially on the road. The main challenge for the 2nd half is to score a point.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Not at all. 8 points down is f**king awesome all things considered.

aussies1st

Staff member
Yep quite amazing we are only 8 behind after one of the worst displays in a half you will see.

shear_joy9

Coach
mccrone should be hung for that kick
what the f**k was he thinking

furner get thurling on asap you dickhead. He can play 80min.

user_nat

Coach
Have to worry about the Titans this year. They may very well be 3-0 after this, but they have been very average.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
the titans have played like busted arses three straight weeks. they're f**ked when they finally hit a good team.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It takes a special side to be able to continue on from half time, but there you are the Raiders still dropping balls exactly how they went off.