What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Sun | Sea Eagles 40-12 Sharks | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJShaksta

First Grade
lol. 3 references to the refs ripping off the sharks before the refs are even named.
newsflash shark fans, you just broke a 13 game losing streak, you cant blame the refs for your teams poor performances.

Newsflash Charlie, it wouldn't have been a 13 game losong streak had the refs done their job properly. Every man and his dog knows we were robbed blind at Brookvale last year.

Garts

Bench
Newsflash Charlie, it wouldn't have been a 13 game losong streak had the refs done their job properly. Every man and his dog knows we were robbed blind at Brookvale last year.

True. I walked away from that game feeling like we did lose!!!!

cupid

Juniors
I really hope we bring the Sharks back down to earth, after one scrappy win against an awful parramatta side who completed only 60% of their sets and recieved half the penalties the Sharks did, their fans think they have 'turned the corner' if they beat us then I may be reluctant to say they have but for now their nothing.

MSIH

Bench
What a piss of sh*t match preview from nrl.com.

If I'm reading it correctly, then Gallen will win the Sharks the game as long as they manage to hold onto the ball. Looks like I'm praying for rain, it's Manly's only chance.

NRL.comWed, 7 Apr 2010 16:42
Sea Eagles v Sharks
Brookvale Oval
Sunday 2pm

The seaside derby heats up at a “new” Brookvale Oval – complete with modern stadium facilities – this Sunday afternoon as resurgent Manly look to continue momentum against a Cronulla side looking for continued impetus of their own.

Manly fans can finally stop whingeing about the poor calls in their Round 2 loss to Parramatta, after they received plenty of benefit of the doubt to get away with victory over the Warriors last weekend, while the Sharks surprised everybody to rumble over the Eels and snap a 13-match losing streak.

Match officials: Referees – Tony Archer & Alan Shortall; Sideline Officials – Russell Turner & Dave Munro; Video Ref – Chris Ward.

Televised: Fox Sports – Live 2pm
Source - NRL.com.au

This journalist knows how to hit the spot.

It's going to be interesting to see the Sharks attempt to win two in a row and against their sworn rivals. It makes for a juicy contest... I actually want the Sharks to destory their opposition...

dikefalos

Juniors
What a piss of sh*t match preview from nrl.com.

If I'm reading it correctly, then Gallen will win the Sharks the game as long as they manage to hold onto the ball. Looks like I'm praying for rain, it's Manly's only chance.

its the same dribble every week thats why i stopped reading them a long time ago.

effnic

Bench
It's going to be interesting to see the Sharks attempt to win two in a row and against their sworn rivals. It makes for a juicy contest... I actually want the Sharks to destory their opposition...

Thats good to know. Would you like a cookie?

lolesi

First Grade
I really hope we bring the Sharks back down to earth, after one scrappy win against an awful parramatta side who completed only 60% of their sets and recieved half the penalties the Sharks did, their fans think they have 'turned the corner' if they beat us then I may be reluctant to say they have but for now their nothing.

haha, you are such a wanker

runatme

Bench

typical dribble from a northern beaches yuppie wanker