What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Sun | Sea Eagles 40-12 Sharks | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

squiddy

Juniors
Sharks leading penalty count 9-8

Yeah thats what the media will report - but the refs today and this season are a total farce absolute jokes .

the game was long over when the Sharks started to get any penalties

anyway well done Eagles - but remember it was only us you just beat:D

Garts

Bench
Definately only 16k there. I swapped ends at half time and easily found a place on the hill. I remember being there when it was over 18k and it was squashed and now chance I could move ends, nothing like today. Surprised we did not get a bigger crowd being a Sunday!!!!

effnic

Bench
Well after reading threw that all i have to say is skeepe you are a dead set dumb ass f**kwit. STFU!!! It was obvious you had some money on the sharks cause my god you just wouldnt shutup you annoying little turd. Yeah Manly only won today cause of penalties not because the sharks are as useless as canberra.

petetheileet

First Grade
Just wondering if anything happened to Douglas in this game, i have him in my fantasy and he got a very unusually low score...

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Watched the monday replay, the 1/2 time penalty count was 6-4 in favour of Manly, sharks actually got the first 2 penalties.
The trent barrett forward pass was iffy at best, and the josh perry no try for obstruction, shows just how rediculious this rule has become.