What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Storm 40-6 Warriors | Etihad

Result: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redvscotty

First Grade
The Slaters, Smiths, Inglis' all have the ATO to fear now.

Warriors by 100 tries.

Are the Warriors still 2.90 to win? I knew that was a good price when I saw it on NRL on FOX, just didn't know why....

Charlie124

First Grade
Storm by plenty.

Gotta be annoying for opposition teams though when they the Storm now knowing that they're the only team that can take 2 points away from the game and still lose. It will feel like an opportunity lost.

Rovelli

Bench
I just don't see the Storm playing like men possessed for the rest of the season. It just doesn't prove a lot.

As for Sunday, this depends on the mentality of the Storm players. If they turn up and get an early jump on us, we'll be the team that implodes. If not, this could be the start of a truly farcical season.

Warriors have nothing to worry about...the Storm boys will not even be near mentally prepared for this game.

They probably don't even have a jersey at this stage !!.

cupid

Juniors
I have changed my tip to the Warriors. I thought maybe the Storm will come out firing but Robbie Kearns on the Fox Sports interview said there head was else where and not concentrated on this weeks game.

just reported on 2gb that Todd Lowrie Kevin Proctor Bryan Norrie & Hep Cahill have been spotted with their gear on the Central Coast

Noa

First Grade
norrie and lowrie are in melbourne.

Duffie, widdop, isa in for inglis, mcdougall and nielsen. Duffie on the wing, widdop and isa will be the centers

aussies1st

Staff member
I hear Mcdougall played Queensland cup, guess this is a sign that Melbourne are now going to use this season to develop players.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Wouldn't mind the Warriors going after Duffie, really rate him highly.

He's the sort of player the Storm are going to need over the next few seasons as they rebuild.

Noa

First Grade
Wouldn't mind the Warriors going after Duffie, really rate him highly.

He's the sort of player the Storm are going to need over the next few seasons as they rebuild.

Oi, hands off :lol:.

I was suprised he didnt get the job to start the season but I think he lacked a physical presence in his play. However seeing play in NSW cup he has certainly improved that aspect, I expect him to stay in 1st grade now for as long as he wants.

BTW if yesterdays training was any guide better tell your winger to carry a pogo-stick with him.

Duffie and Whiddop will play tonight...they are the future of the club now.

Storm need to keep them if they lose their stars which is inevitable.

Manu, Duffie, Whiddop, Bromwich are essentials for next year IMO.

Noa

First Grade
Yep and you can add

Sione Kite
Roroy Kostjasyn -will fill Hinchys role,
Justin O'Neill
Fred Makimare - going very well
and possibly Kelly and Chisholm.

That is the makings of a good young side...

Going to the game soon...I have a few nerves and don't know what to expect.

The start of the next chapter (good or bad) for Storm today...