What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R8 | Sat | Cowboys 6-34 Storm | DFS

Result: Cowboys v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironhorse

Juniors
Smith has missed the conversion again , this time he has an excuse and he kicked it with his right foot . Just muck around for them out there .

Half time 18 - 0 .

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Right foot goal kicking, Harlem Globe trotters... Matt Elliot was right....

This could be 50 - 0 ... David Gallop you have created a monster

Noa

First Grade
Woo-hoo.

3 cheers for Gallop for ,making the tough decisions and 3 cheers for the NRL teams for making a decsion based entirely on what they thought was best FOR THEM

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I tell you what: I never liked watching Melbourne games but if they play like this all year I wont miss a single one.

Noa

First Grade
Right foot goal kicking, Harlem Globe trotters... Matt Elliot was right....

This could be 50 - 0 ... David Gallop you have created a monster

Those with foresight could see it coming.

Expect an emergency meeting of teams next week when the Broncoe get beat by 70

Forget the cap etc...how refreshing is it to see a team throwing the ball around and taking some risks.

Cronk is looking really composed as is Smith...Cronk would have to be in the picture for the test next week with JT being injured.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i think we'll see how the storm will really fare when they play teams that aren't utter rubbish.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You could be right...the Cowboys would be lucky to be a Qld comp side.
exactly, and we've seen what the warriors are like this year.

if the storm keep throwing it around as well as they are when they start playing the top teams again, then we can start wondering why the hell they didn't do it from week one.

little_aza

Juniors
Why couldn't we play like this for the last four years?! This is incredible stuff. Well, at least getting caught for cheating the cap did good things on-field...

Perhaps if we played like this next year, whilst UNDER the cap, we could still be quite competitive.

The kiwis are in for a hiding next week if Smith, Inglis, Cronk etc are all selected and continue this razzle dazzle...:(

Latest posts