What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 reasons footy fans hate Manly

oval

Juniors
F**k the News Corp owned Telegraph (and by extension the NRL itself) right in it's corrupt, agenda-driven dirty little ass.

I hope Manly blow the News Corp Broncos off the field on Friday, then meet the News Corp Storm in the GF and SMASH them 41 to nil.

BRING IT ON MOTHERf**kERS!!!!

Ozzy

First Grade
The closest I have come to hating Manly is when Fulton returned to them taking a number of good players from the Roosters. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since then. All hatred has evaporated long ago. I now enjoy the way they play. They also "gave" us JWH.

betcats

Referee
The closest I have come to hating Manly is when Fulton returned to them taking a number of good players from the Roosters. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since then. All hatred has evaporated long ago. I now enjoy the way they play. They also "gave" us JWH.

A Roosters fan pissed about another club taking their players, what a joke.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The best man at my wedding is a Manly supporter. His Dad went for Norths. Used to be f**king hilarious when they played each other, but not as hilarious as when The Beagles came about.

Seriously. What the f**k were they thinking?

Anyway. I don't hate Manly. I don't like em either so I'm pretty meh about the whole thing.

Rothfield is still stinging about 78 and he has the hide to call Manly whingers.

Tool.

firechild

First Grade
Sharks fans have long memories. They have to because chances don't come around very often. They're like Souths or Norths fans.

Pyroz

Juniors
I've never really hated Manly until the last few months. I f**king hate manly. I also don't like any team in the NRL finals.

At least only one of Brisbane or Manly will make it through.

Patorick

Staff member
And Lama Tasi...

firechild

First Grade
You can have Vautin back. He claims to support Manly but his pro-Gold Coast agenda is far too blatant. He's always pretty quick to attack the club he claims to support.

Latest posts