What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Fri | Rabbitohs 13-16 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Bear

Referee
Souths have the pack to trouble a side like Saints, but they really dont have the attack to capitalise on the good work of the pack just yet. Especially not with Issac Luke out of the side. Need a better link between Luke and Sutton than Soward tho.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bumble, with your current attack - I wouldn't call any of the teams you mentioned beatable, although the Warriors I'd like to wait and see after tomorrow's game.

thommo4pm

Coach
The Dragons just put me to sleep. Souths aren't that much more exciting. Dragons win due to fewer dumb errors. The Dragons may well win the comp this year, but it won't be pretty.

sh*t, you must never wake up then given you support Penrith....if there was a more boring display then what they dished up last week I'm yet to see it.

thommo4pm

Coach
FFS. Threw that away massively. Had more than enough shots to win the game and there's nobody to blame but ourselves. Talanoa and Wesser were both f**king rubbish.

Yes that was a strip on Talanoa near the end but we shouldn't have had to rely on some last minute hail mary play to win. The fact is we had the weight of possession massively and blew it. Both teams were heroic in defence at times.

Two weeks, two semi-final quality games. Unfortunately, we lost them both. We're now in must win mode, at least for the next three games. The Warriors, Dogs and Tigers are all beatable.

Should be a fantastic game in Round 26 with Luke, Cooper and Weyman playing.

Smith & Fien will both be there also for Saints.

18to87

First Grade
Man of the match: Shayne Hayne (Dragons)

Your kidding. It all evens out in Rugby League. Saints had a few go their way this week and won, last game they had a few go against them and lost. The best teams make it so the ref can't effect the outcome. Thats Rugby League. Deal with it.

Timmah

Staff member
I love how Souffs fans at the ground still boo to get a penalty even if the opposition isn't doing anything wrong :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
I love how Souffs fans at the ground still boo to get a penalty even if the opposition isn't doing anything wrong :lol:

Seriously, wtf is with this vendetta you have against Souths lately? Fans of EVERY team in the NRL do this, and have done so for as long as I can remember.

Are you going to single out Souths fans for yelling "get em onside!" next?

Timmah

Staff member
Because Souths fans are the worst at it. I don't have a problem with fans booing when the opposition is offside, but even when the Dragons got back and didn't hold down, they'd still boo.

It shows a lack of understanding of the rules.

And why do you care if they do it? I don't like it, you think it's good. Can't you leave it at that? I'm just sharing my opinion.

Deacon

First Grade
Because Souths fans are the worst at it. I don't have a problem with fans booing when the opposition is offside, but even when the Dragons got back and didn't hold down, they'd still boo.

And why do you care if they do it? I don't like it, you think it's good. Can't you leave it at that? I'm just sharing my opinion.

:thumb

Interesting that, I've been to the majority of the Dragons games this season and tonight it showed, Souths fans tended to jump on the referee very early in tackle counts and voice their opinions, othersides supporters had not done this so frequently, built up frustration from previous results perhaps?

Jono1987

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Even when we play like sh*t Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs can't beat us. Time to look forward to 2011 Souffs. Skeepe suck a fat wang you f**kwit.

effnic

Bench
Me and my mate always have a good laugh when we watch any bunnies home game and listen to the crowd boo there heads off for no reason what so ever. Souths fans are by far the worst at it.

18to87

First Grade
Me and my mate always have a good laugh when we watch any bunnies home game and listen to the crowd boo there heads off for no reason what so ever. Souths fans are by far the worst at it.

Its true. Happened all night, haven't experienced it that bad before.

Timmah

Staff member
See Bumble, definitely not alone and other non-Saints fans seem to agree too. ;-)

thommo4pm

Coach

We thought the exact same thing last night.
Not all Souths fans, but there was quite a healthy portion who didn't know seem to understand the rules.

Jason Maher

Immortal
FFS. Threw that away massively. Had more than enough shots to win the game and there's nobody to blame but ourselves. Talanoa and Wesser were both f**king rubbish.

Yes that was a strip on Talanoa near the end but we shouldn't have had to rely on some last minute hail mary play to win. The fact is we had the weight of possession massively and blew it. Both teams were heroic in defence at times.

Two weeks, two semi-final quality games. Unfortunately, we lost them both. We're now in must win mode, at least for the next three games. The Warriors, Dogs and Tigers are all beatable.

Should be a fantastic game in Round 26 with Luke, Cooper and Weyman playing.

Good to see one Souths fan with a bit of class.

I'm bloody happy with the result, not so happy with how it was achieved (i.e. we palyed sh*t for the majority of the game). Hopefully it's a bit of rustiness following the bye, and we'll be back to our usual form next week. We got a bit of help from the idiots in pink, but the play that mattered was all our own making (Costigan at dummy half - where did Bennett pull that from?).

We should do a number on the Tits next week with the form they're showing, but you just never know with the way the comp has gone this year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
sh*t, you must never wake up then given you support Penrith....if there was a more boring display then what they dished up last week I'm yet to see it.

I went to that game and it was frustrating to watch, but then again we also carved up Manly with some very exciting attacking football, so it's not a constant thing. Atleast Penrith have someone like Michael Jennings whose very entertaining when in space with his speed and style of running. The Dragons are very rarely exciting and I think alot of teams are trying to copy them as they are the benchmark. The Dragons are going to need to up the anti if they want to avoid a repeat of last year.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
I The Dragons are going to need to up the anti if they want to avoid a repeat of last year.
Not this year alot of teams are reliant on one or 2 players, and dont offer much in attack.

Sides this year have struggled to maintain consistency ,for example every team has lifted when they played the dragons, and faltered weeks after the dragons game

Its not the dragons who need to lift its the attack from the other teams

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal

Melbourne fans are the worst at it, in my opinion.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Skeepe, you have done nothing but bag saints in this thread...................... again, I'm not surprised, they could win by 50 and you'd still credit the referee, but its a free country, for now, I imagine the burqa ban will result in attacks that change that.
Anyway, the frequency of your posts suggests you also aren't even paying that much attention to the f**king game anyway.

:clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts