What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | TEST | Fri 7 May | Australia 12-8 New Zealand | AAMI

Result : Kangaroos v Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
As much as I rate Myles and I'd have him in that Aus. side, he basically took a s**t on his chances last year and ruled him out of contention until he performs in a finals series. Until that day, it's going to be awhile.

Australia should win this match either way. They're looking a little scraggly up front but as a Queenslander I'm hoping Shillo stands up.

For me, I'll be hoping for a big one by the skipper. He's had a terrible time playing with a front row and backline made up of nubskies that I hope he gets some of the recognition he deserves. Hope he scores a try too, would love to see him break that record.

As for the Kiwis, well honestly I don't think they'll fair too well. Average backline, mixed with an average front row makes for a fairly dim contest for them. For their sake, I do hope they make it a contest. It would be an awesome christening if they could.

Garts

Bench
I will be hoping no injuries to any Manly players and a Kiwi victory, I want to see Australia get some competition on a regular basis so I want to see the Kiwis do well. However I think Australia by 18.

shiznit

Coach
FIRE UP BOYS!!

Lets show these motherf*ckers how WORLD CHAMPIONS roll!!

Issac-Luke-of-the-Kiwis-l-001.jpg

shiznit

Coach
i think they'll be rolling over and having their bellies tickled....like normal..
what ever floats your boat mate... if thats considered normal in the ESL than fair enough...

hopefully you guys can get it out of your system before you come down here for the 4 Nations...

just remind me... when was the last time you guys actually won a game against the kiwis outside of the UK??

Cletus

First Grade
Should be an interesting game, best halves combination the Kiwis have had in years. Don't know if their forwards are up to it but I don't think it will be a blowout.

roughyedspud

Coach
just remind me... when was the last time you guys actually won a game against the kiwis outside of the UK??

i think i can count on 1 hand the number of times we've played you outside the uk in the past 20 years..lol

yet since the 2002 tour you've played us 11? times in the uk and won just 2...:sarcasm:

Goddo

Bench
Let's be fair dinkum, they're still only choosing Gidley on the back of the fact he's the incumbent NSW Captain and even then he kinda got that by default.

I can't see the use for him - in Test match football your utility needs to be dynamic and Gidley's not in the same ilk as Wing for example, the quick dart out of dummy half etc.

Exactly. we need a utility that has explosive speed and can crack open a tired pack and is at home slotting in a few different places... not suggesting these particular players for Australia but someone like Ben Barba or Jamie Soward fits the bill much more than Gidley on the bench.

Kiwis are missing too many big guns. They will be competive for 60mins then the Aussies will smash them.
Aust 42-14

JT_

Juniors
The stadium looks quite nice. It reminds me of Olympique Lyonnais's stadium in Fance.

innsaneink

Referee
:lol:

channel 9 do some mind-boggling things sometimes, but cutting in the middle of an Aboriginal ceremony... that's not going to be a popular decision.

Yeh....quite insulting I thought, though a tad humorous as well....she was putting me to sleep

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Looks like I've got time to run down the road have schooner and grab a six pack.
Start the f**king game....

Latest posts